Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BB Sundae's Gallery

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

I have decided to open this gallery to exhibit my art (Original or Fan Art), where I will be uploading works periodically ... in case you want a commission do not forget to visit my store here on the page. List of prices (Click here) 

without more to say I present some of my works (as well as work for other people.) I hope you like it :) if you have opinions or criticisms do not forget to comment, for direct contact do not forget to send a private message! Many kisses and hugs for everyone! 

PD: do not forget to follow me on: 

1. Tumblr
  2. Deviantart (for ponys)
  3. Deviantart (personal)
  4. Twitter

If anyone is interested in support me, you can do it from Patreon or from the Ko-fi website, I would be very grateful :rarity:

913056748_NuevoLienzo.thumb.jpg.94151db38d95e7d3463d6eb8be285599.jpgw.thumb.png.54496bcc55bf9175787143482b9b054f.png

precios1.thumb.jpg.789fb9a946737e3f3f676e42a0769652.jpg

pink.thumb.png.100928ec18f2655ff350dc2a5d254e42.pnghada2222222222.thumb.png.5e3e536816f5cdca50f146fcd90e486d.png

scan.png

As I said I will upload more drawings periodically, as well as commissions, a greeting and I hope you enjoy them! :grin:

• Brohoof 9

This right here is some absolutely beautiful art. :yay: It's hard to say which piece I'd like the most since they're all sweet.

5 hours ago, emma_22 said:

definitely all great.did you draw these from computer?

well, in summary I made them with my tablet (connected to the pc) and then I uploaded them here :fluttershy: I did not understand the question very well so I do not know if I answered what you were asking :yay:

First of all, lovely work and adorable style, kudos!

Now for the staff-ish part, would it be possible for you to make a separate topic in Visual Fan Art for your pony-related content? Organization and all :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Now for the staff-ish part, would it be possible for you to make a separate topic in Visual Fan Art for your pony-related content? Organization and all :adorkable:

I thought there would be no problem with uploading the pony illustrations here too :huh: oh well, I will avoid uploading pony content in this section :twi:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

This is a fan art that I did recently for some animated short films from South Korea that I really like :fluttershy:

Nuevo Lienzo.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

preview.png

commission, incomplete and trimmed, not suitable for minors :D 

If you want to see the finished image do not forget to follow me on my social networks! 
Tumblr: https://berry-bliss-sundae.tumblr.com

Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/berry-bliss-sundae

If you want, you can also support me through ko-fi, I would feel very grateful :rarity: https://ko-fi.com/G2G7F306

Edited by Berry-Bliss-Sundae
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

lizz.png.9d2b5780c18c16ad5d0df35e540bdef4.png

directly brought from France :iconfranceplz: I present to you Lizbeth Johnson! (my original character)

this is a character that I designed and used eventually in a South Park forums in which I used to participate, an extremely fun time! even if the character stayed almost like my deviantart's mascot, nowadays I do not draw it that often, but it's really a character that I love, it has history with me!  

for those who may know me since I believe my deviant will know who is, for those who do not ... I will make a brief summary of it. Lucky Star - Miyuki Mischievous Smile

This is Lizbeth Johnson (Liz for friends), a wealthy semi-neurotic French teenager, lover of science and pyrotechnics who was raised in the United States (living with her aunt) from the age of 9 years.

Dislikes: bears, perverts, being interrupted when she speaks, the ignorants.
favorite color: purple
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Well, I hope you like the character as much as I do, if you have any opinion do not forget to leave your comments. If you like drawings like these do not forget to give a favorite or share in My Deviantart , I would appreciate it very much.Kanon 2006 - Nayuki Smile CLANNAD - Nagisa Smile

Lizbeth Johnson by me

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not know if this is something that may or may not go up here, I uploaded it because I liked the result ... how the fabric of the dress looks, shadows in the hair strands ... this is a commission that I did a few days ago and I think It is one of my most detailed works so far. So ... I hope this does not violate the forum policies.

PS: the illustration is based on a photograph of Marilyn Monroe

aaaaaaaaaaa.thumb.png.07cfb49c2473d8cd9f22df957c06cc6a.png

indeks.thumb.png.5b8842cc07c3d395bf8993b9e8f079bb.png

Taken directly from the guidelines. Pretty sure you're okay ;P

Carry on, nothing to see here~

PS: Sure it says "pony pics", but I've seen worse.

''Hosanna in excelsis ''.

this is a work that I title ''Hosanna in excelsis ''. It deals with the praises that the seraphim do day and night in the name of God as seen in Isaiah 6:3. In the same way that God likes praises, I thought of making this illustration as a praise for him, I hope he likes it. "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory. "

serafin.thumb.png.775ea99c77d0a62af71517ed8c8a1f62.png

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

WOW!!!  I love your art, you can definitely see the improvements through-out this topic!!!  I hope you never stop drawing!!!!! :pinkie:

I'd have to say my favourite ppg is Buttercup, haven't really see the new series but I loved her from the old one!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Thuja thank you very much for your nice comment! The truth is that I had thought to draw all the PPG but sometimes I only draw one girl ... the funny thing is that Bubbles is my favorite but I usually draw more to Blossom ^_^

already commenting on the image ... this is supposed to be a reference to suffering from the thyroid gland, it is a butterfly-shaped gland ... so I thought about drawing my fairy to represent this condition, the fairies and the butterflies are very closely related, so ... why not? I hope you like this illustration as much as I do! :fluttershy:

P.S: I will start practicing male anatomy, I just noticed that I'm just drawing women :D

hada.thumb.png.003ce2f193dfaabfd9d93cdfbcabe5ec.png

• Brohoof 2