Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BB Sundae's Gallery

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

6 hours ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

@Thuja thank you very much for your nice comment! The truth is that I had thought to draw all the PPG but sometimes I only draw one girl ... the funny thing is that Bubbles is my favorite but I usually draw more to Blossom ^_^

already commenting on the image ... this is supposed to be a reference to suffering from the thyroid gland, it is a butterfly-shaped gland ... so I thought about drawing my fairy to represent this condition, the fairies and the butterflies are very closely related, so ... why not? I hope you like this illustration as much as I do! :fluttershy:

P.S: I will start practicing male anatomy, I just noticed that I'm just drawing women :D

hada.thumb.png.003ce2f193dfaabfd9d93cdfbcabe5ec.png

Your fairy looks great!!!

It's funny, I have a hard time drawing women and all I draw is men unless it's just a bust.  Women are just hard for me to draw...  You could always try drawing androgynous people first just to work your way towards men????

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

And immediately I'm reminded of a certain Beatles song

oh, I do not knew about that beat of the beatles! :D  still, the design of this drawing is based on a fragment of the Gorillaz song '' Up on melancholy hill '' :fluttershy: The fragment says: '' So call in the submarines. 'Round the world will go, Does anybody know her If we're looking out on the day Of another dream'

Automatically when hearing the word 'submarine' that image came to mind, I had to illustrate it simply! I did not resist. :wub:

• 6 months later...

I probably got a little behind with this fan art since it has been a couple of weeks since Hazbin Hotel premiere :-D

I really loved Charlie's character as soon as I saw her, I think She is extremely adorable!! I feel she's like a mature version of Star Butterfly (without offending the character of Charlie, I personally don't like Star very much... Buuuut, I feel it has some similarities with Charlie) I would really like to become a fan Art of Angel dust too, I really like the character :fluttershy:

charlie.thumb.png.b45cf85da5540bd8b12d86524f173d26.png

• Brohoof 1