Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you Introverted or Extroverted?

MangoFoalix

Let's play a little game, are you Introverted or Extroverted?

I personally am Introverted due to me like spending a lot of time by myself.

Though that doesn't make me a hermit since I do like spending time with people when it comes to certain things.

• Brohoof 2

Definitely an introvert. I spend almost all my time by myself, but honestly that's more so my life situation than a lack of being social. 

• Brohoof 3

Fun fact, introverts can totally love being with other people and socializing. It's just whether or not doing so energizes us or drains us. (in our case it's draining).

Yeah I'm an introvert. I love my friends, but I can only enjoy time with them about once a week. I need time alone to recharge!

• Brohoof 2

I probably am going to be the odd one out of this topic...

I am super extroverted, I always tend to want to talk to others and hang out with others, I talk a lot, and I tend to seek interaction. I never enjoy being alone, I know I want to have time to myself but that is very very minuscule to when I want to do things with others. I may get shy around like complete random strangers but I the people I do know I kinda put myself out there instead of keep to myself.

So yeah, the rare extrovert of this place I am sure.

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Starzen said:

Fun fact, introverts can totally love being with other people and socializing. It's just whether or not doing so energizes us or drains us. (in our case it's draining).

Agreed!

I like to think I’m kind of extroverted online but extremely introverted in person (if that makes any sense).

Being around people really makes me tired... It’s also hard being around people because after a couple of hours I really just want to go home (or if they’re at my house, I want them to leave :please: not in a mean way, just in a “omg I’m so tired plz leave” way)

So yeah. More chatty online. Super non-chatty in person!

• Brohoof 2

Inconveniently introverted. Introverted to the point of not actively seeking social situations for months - I've gone to places with my friends a few times recently but that's about it. Normally it's just me and my PC. I don't necessarily like having too many friends either since having even just three people talking to me at the same time sends me into a cranky mood as I'm not really used to that kind of active socializing.

The people who have chatted me via PMs here can also probably see what I'm talking about. I'm really slow at replying so as always, please bear with me because I indeed am unsociable.

You know, I think I’m kinda in the middle. I don’t like being with a lot of people, or people that I don’t know, but when I’m with my group of friends, I love being with them.

• Brohoof 2

I can go either way.

Sometimes I'm perfectly content being alone and don't want anything to do with other people. And sometimes I'm the exact opposite and get depressed if I'm not interacting with other people. 17760560_634325316757782_846688937_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=98aa83cb820149624f45041643cb1674&oe=5B2921B9

• Brohoof 3

Introverted to the core. I do, however, really enjoy talking to friends on the internet through chatrooms like Cytube and Discord. Even there though, I have my limits of keeping it to only a few hours twice a week.

• Brohoof 1

I've been an introvert for as long as I can remember--close to thirty years now though it may be longer than that--but it's what I chose to do with my life. Outside of the online world, I don't really have any friends--I usually refer to those I interact with excluding my family as associates--as my preference is being alone with my thoughts.

• Brohoof 1

I'm more of an extroverted. I like spending time and socializing with others. The only time I like to spend time alone is when I draw. I just can't stand being alone. I need to socialize with a human being.

I don't like being in social situations, and I only interact with people when I have no choice.  I don't know if that counts as introverted, I see i more as isolationist.

I'm an extroverted introvert. I am often outgoing and friendly, sometimes overly so. But I don't want to socialize all the time. My alone time is my happiest part of the day and really enjoy the solitude. 

I'm loud, I'm boisterous, I like to talk a lot, so I must clearly be an extrovert, right? Wrong. I'm really introverted despite being expressive. It's just, the way that my social views have changed, I find myself feeling rather uncomfortable around other people and find that I'm happier by myself.

• Brohoof 1

I spend WAY more time with friends and family rather than spending time alone, and honestly I can't stand being alone. Yes, yes, I do have my rare moments of wanting some alone time, but it never lasts long. I also love talking with and meeting new folks, and I've never had problems with that. Let's see...what else...oh yeah, I also tend to talk a lot, sometimes to the point where it annoys other people. :laugh: And I really enjoy activities that involve being around lots of people. So am I extroverted? I'd say yes. 

• Brohoof 2

It is fairly accurate to call me extroverted, though I tend to be as quiet and reflective at times -- at least as much as I am animated and talkative. If I am in a toned down mode, this can give the impression I am introverted if we have never talked previously. 

• Brohoof 4

I am an introverted person, I do really like to hang around with others, but generally I need to spend time alone, sometimes much sometimes less. I not really enjoy being in the center, I just cannot lead a community, only in a small close group of friends are except from this. However, basically I'm not a good talker at all, I always get blocked.

• Brohoof 2