Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you Introverted or Extroverted?

MangoFoalix

A bit of both I guess, but because of my shyness I look more introverted. But unlike almost everyone, I loved doing presentations in school. My classmates usually knew a lot about me after a short time, since I can't keep my mouth shut. 

However, sometimes I'm not shy, I just don't wanna talk, I like walking home alone listening to music. I also hate group work, I wanna make everything myself, so I can make it how I want it. And god I'm so bad ad group conversations and would neber get to speak.

• Brohoof 1

Introvert here, I tend to spend most of my time by myself. Of course, this doesn't mean that I dislike being with friends at social gatherings. In fact, these gatherings provide a sense that people care about you, that you feel loved.

Mostly Extrovert, but I like to have a couple of minutes alone time. Then I'm mostly here, so the last time I bearly had any alone time. Here I can let my thoughts lose and talk about my life, which I don't do in my offline life. I'm also more feeling then in real life. :nom:

I'm definitely an introvert as I find being around a lot of people to be a bit exhausting. It doesn't seem like it when I'm around family or people I know. I tend to get really nervous when a stranger starts a conversation with me, but I progressively get more comfortable if the topic is of interest. Sometimes, I can be too talkative. lol

Hm. A little of both? I mean, it really depends on my mood. Most of the time... I do like to keep to myself. I have a tendency to enjoy games I can play on my own. I also like writing as well, which is usually a common trait of introverts. I do lean more towards being introverted than extrovert. A lot of it is due to my autism.

Introverted. I generally prefer being alone over being with people. I only meet up with friends every few months or so because I really don't care to do it any more often, although I can be social if I want to be (like at work or the fencing club). Basically the only person I like to have around me a lot is my girlfriend, and even then I still need a lot of time to myself.

• Brohoof 1

Extrovert means social interaction will energize you. Introvert means social interaction will tire you out.

Under those definitions, I’m certainly introverted. I LOVE spending time with friends, but a few hours with even my closest friends will leave me feeling wiped. Then I’ll need to go be alone for a while to just chill.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

Definitely introverted; I certainly enjoy speaking to people, and I most definitely enjoy more life-related conversations... but at the same time, those conversations can tire you out. :grin: Overall, yes; I enjoy interaction with others (especially when life wisdom is involved), but I certainly need my space as well.

• Brohoof 4

What about ambiverts? *Looks at title*

As for me, I'm an ambivert, but I'm more so an introvert. Like, people often describe me as a super friendly hermit. I usually act quite extroverted in public, but my batteries drain very fast. People often mistake me for an extrovert, until I tell them that after a group hang-out, for example, I have to spend months alone to rejuvenate. If I was locked away in solitary confinement, I'd be fine. In short, friendships/social interaction is nice every once in a while (and during such times, I am happiest), but they are not needed; plus, I need super extended periods to recharge my batteries.

Edited by SageofSong
  • Brohoof 2

Ambivert, skewing introvert. When I enter a social situation I tend to survey the room and make a quick evaluation of everybody I can see and hear so I can figure out what I want to do and how to approach any particular group or person or situation. Typically, I go for the quieter people and prefer low-key interactions, and I only get out to parties or any kind of gathering once or twice a month on average. I prefer keeping to myself and doing my own thing most of the time, although I do crave companionship at times. My girlfriend is the only person I care to see on a daily basis, which is a good thing considering we live together. She's much the same as me in that regard.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:16 AM, Dusk Noire said:

Introverted to an extreme degree. As in, I hardly even talk to people.

I'll elaborate on this a little bit.

I basically don't talk to people I haven't familiarized myself with, but with people I'm more familiar with I open up some, though usually what I open up about is different for different people. I'm more comfortable talking with most other people I know about the way I feel than my own father, for example. I never talk about it with him, but with other people I'm a bit more open. 

• 1 month later...

I'm more of an introvert; social interactivity is very tiring and most of my pursuits are solo endeavours. When I find the right person to interact with though, I feel and behave more like an extrovert. I'm still working on the whole confidence thing and it's roughest when dealing with people I'm not familiar with.

• Brohoof 1

I'm an introverted-extrovert. :adorkable: Let me briefly explain...

I'm introverted, in a sense that I don't go out to anywhere with friends often. Around once or twice a year. Even if I do go out with them, I'd be walking, but not really talking. But I think that I'm also a bit more extroverted, because I'm able to talk to new people and getting along fairly well, and sometimes when I'm not with a big group of friends, but just an individual or two, I am really peppy. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I'm introverted for sure, but I do have extroverted tendencies once in a blue moon. I'm not completely afraid of talking to people, I just get really uncomfortable if I don't know em well, but if someone strikes up a conversation with a topic I'm into then I'll open up a little more.