TwilySparky

General Are you Introverted or Extroverted?

I dunno. I would love to hang out with people, I just can't seem to find any people I want to hang out with. Maybe I'm just a misanthrope. :P

Badges

Am introverted, but I'm starting to grow more into an extrovert.

I'm definitely an introvert. I have a few good friends but I prefer down time on my own, and I'm not the "big group of friends" type.

Badges

It depends on my mood, where I am, who's around me. If I'm at work, then I'm pretty extroverted, I get a little talkative, same thing with college. But if I'm just in a waiting room , or shopping, or any other task-related trip, then I don't feel like talking to people-- I just wanna get done what I'm trying to get done. 

I'm kind of a mix of being an Introvert and an Ambivert. I avoid people whenever I can, and I haven't even left my room in over a year now. I try to keep to myself whenever I can (but if I find someone interesting/cool, whether I am friends with them or not, I always hope they'd "disturb me"), but whenever I'm around people, I act very kind, and I tell jokes a lot. (A self-defense mechanism to hide my depression and social anixety? Maybe.) But if I have to spent years alone, I can do it no problem. :P

Badges

i'm very much extroverted (enfp-t to be exact!) but when i first meet people it's tough for me. thats social anxiety for you!

Badges

I'm a very introverted person. I don't do much with others and tend to spend a lot of time alone. I'm not saying I'm unapproachable, just happens to be that way.

Introvert by far. I prefer to be alone most of the time but when I do get into a conversation I can go at it for hours. Usually with very specific people or topics though.

I feel more introverted since I spend a lot of time by myself, but whenever I’m around friends (which is usually almost half the time), I act extroverted as long as I have things to say.

But when I took a personality test two years ago, I was both I and E (3% of both) But after so a very recent test, I’m more of an I.