Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you Introverted or Extroverted?

MangoFoalix

It depends on my mood, where I am, who's around me. If I'm at work, then I'm pretty extroverted, I get a little talkative, same thing with college. But if I'm just in a waiting room , or shopping, or any other task-related trip, then I don't feel like talking to people-- I just wanna get done what I'm trying to get done. 

I'm kind of a mix of being an Introvert and an Ambivert. I avoid people whenever I can, and I haven't even left my room in over a year now. I try to keep to myself whenever I can (but if I find someone interesting/cool, whether I am friends with them or not, I always hope they'd "disturb me"), but whenever I'm around people, I act very kind, and I tell jokes a lot. (A self-defense mechanism to hide my depression and social anixety? Maybe.) But if I have to spent years alone, I can do it no problem. :P

i'm very much extroverted (enfp-t to be exact!) but when i first meet people it's tough for me. thats social anxiety for you!

I feel more introverted since I spend a lot of time by myself, but whenever I’m around friends (which is usually almost half the time), I act extroverted as long as I have things to say.

But when I took a personality test two years ago, I was both I and E (3% of both) But after so a very recent test, I’m more of an I.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Is it possible that I'm partially both???

Yes. I need time alone and in society too. Breaking the balance causes bad feelings for me.

5 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Yes. I need time alone and in society too. Breaking the balance causes bad feelings for me.

I feel the exact same! Glad to know I'm not some sort of social anomaly. lol 

3 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I feel the exact same! Glad to know I'm not some sort of social anomaly. lol 

Just because you differ from the other it does not mean you are not normal. :)
Btw, it's sure good to see similar people here!

• Brohoof 1

I'm an extrovert and energizer:) I love meet new friends, new places and socializing:) I can do it usually while travelling.  One of my friend lives in Hungary and I'm going to visit it and see his unusual Budapest real estate. After that I will move to Spain to get more discovery experience as I've never been there. 

• 2 months later...

I'm introverted and just want to be alone. Sure I have learned ways of probably being similar to extrovert yet talking to people although can be fun is mostly really just difficult.

Want to be alone literally.

• Brohoof 1

Very introverted. I'm basically a hermit. I actually kind of like being around people, but it's rare to find someone I enjoy being around who also enjoys being around me (even rarer if we're talking strictly people who are local). Hanging around people can also be exhausting, both physically and mentally. It was pretty common back in high school marching band for me to have fun with my friends for a while (usually on a bus ride to a competition or at a football game), then quickly lose all my energy and motivation, and either stare off into space or listen to music.

• Brohoof 1

I’m introverted I guess.  I’m more shy than anything.  

Id like to really be able to meet more new people and stuff, but I always have a block that’s keeping from doing it. 

Edited by AppleButt
  • Brohoof 2

I would say that I'm very introverted because I get tired around large groups of people and don't like talking to strangers or small talk. However, I can be quite talkative around my friends and family. 

• Brohoof 1

I am more introverted person, i mean like AppleButt, i really like to meet and talk with a new person and maybe to make some friends, but i really can't speak, because i'm scared if that new person doesn't accept me as a friend or to talk with me. 

• Brohoof 2