alex_ita

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm a huge fan of the very first MLP series, back in 80s

Hi everybody!

I'm Alex from Italy! I'm totally in love with MLPs but I must say I prefer the 80s style.

I'm so happy a lot of brands are pruducing a lot of clothes with my old ponies on it!!!!!

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

Welcome to the forums. We do have a whole section dedicated to the old generations of MLP, so I'm sure that you'll feel comfortable here.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome Alex! Just caught up on the latest episode and have they are awesome! You should totally check them out!

Anyway I’m glad you mad your way over here as I have little doubt that you’ll meet some awesome people and make plenty of Mlp pals, best of luck my friend and enjoy your stay!B)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, alex_ita said:

Hi everybody!

I'm Alex from Italy! I'm totally in love with MLPs but I must say I prefer the 80s style.

I'm so happy a lot of brands are pruducing a lot of clothes with my old ponies on it!!!!!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm a huge fan of the very first MLP series, back in 80s

Hello and welcome! B) You're a fan of the older generations, eh? :dash: There's an entire section on here dedicated to that! I think you'll enjoy it there. 
Click here and it'll lead you straight to the section I'm talking about. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :sneer: 

• Brohoof 1