Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

State your League rank!

Oblivion

@Blivy

This has been moved to the Forum Lounge, due to the fact that this isn't much of a game. :grin: I can understand why you put it in Forum Games, but this works better in the Lounge, since this topic pertains to a particular subject. Usually, Forum Games have their own specific pattern; in Respond With a Picture, for example, you are supposed to respond to the image above you with another image. Another example is Change One Letter of a Four Letter Word, where your goal is to take the previous word that someone has posted, and change of of its letters. Just to be sure I'm communicating well, one last example is The Banned Game, where you justify the user above you getting banned, usually for petulant reasons.

In short, this is more of an information sharing thread than a game. Like I said, though; I get why you put it there. The lines between certain sections can get pretty grey sometimes... :please:

I think you understand what I'm saying at this point, so I'll just wrap this up. Thank you for your understanding, and happy posting! :grin:

• Brohoof 1