Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A Danganronpa Rp

reader8363

I just got started with V3 and there was one a while ago that was in the makin, but wasn't finished. So I'm debating on making one. With it  being my first full control one, be patient with me

Rules
Keep it PG-13, please
Don't try to take control of it. 
No Gmodding

I would like some help with making it, but please, if you need to reference anything from the games, no spoilers

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

@reader8363

Well are you planning to have 16 students be involved in a killing game (controlled by the head master/Monokuma)? Because then this RP would be have to be open towards the public and to those who don't know much about Danganronpa, they would need a basic explanation of the story (without spoiling the majority events).

And not to mention the participants would need to have Ultimates (which is like cutiemarks) and trapped within a facility where the only way out is to kill their peers. I've done a lot of Danganronpa RPing on Discord and doing on MLP Forums will be a bit tough. But if you're determined to make an RP about my favourite game, at least let me co-host it with you!

That's understandable about the executions, you would just have to skip the entire executions and be careful about the deaths. Because keep in mind this is a killing game, not an ordinary high school event.

Then you need to choose your mastermind and traitor.

• 3 months later...

Hey I love Danganronpa! Is this open still? I could help you with setting it up. Starting with applying characters and their information. 

So the character's profiles..

• Name:
  • Talent: Ultimate (insert occupation or talent) 
  • Height:
  • Weight:
  • Participation: Are we doing Killing school semester? Or life? or it doesn't matter?
  • Personality: (Brief) 
  • Appearances:
  • Background: (brief)

Here's mine.

Name: Kenji Shinsuke

Talent: Ultimate Paranormal Investigator

Height: 5'7

Weight: 135 lb

Dislikes: non-believers or close minded people.

Appearances: Similar to what the ghostbuster gang wears, a olive green jumpsuit,  goggles, gloves, (he believes wearing protection gears will not cross contamination "Ghost evidence" ) equipment bag and belts to carry supplies. He wears a cap over his messy dark purple hair.

Personality:  Kenji is socially awkward but he won't hold back when it comes to his interests in ghost, witches, demons and other supernatural phenomenons. Some of the his peers would find him weird or "insane" but  he actually just have an extreme passion when it comes to finding paranormal activity. He believes in things most people do not believe in and can come  out very serious when one's speak ill or insult about this topic. He's serious about his work and will not tolerate nonsense.  He see his job as an actual "detective work" except  it's working with paranormal. He's keen in details but his flaws is sometime, his passion can get the best out him and can be inconsiderate. 

• 1 month later...