Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do your parents know you go onto Poniverse?

Dashy 4 Ever

Do your parents know you go onto Poniverse?  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Do your parents know you go onto Poniverse?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not yet...

Why would I tell my parents about my internet habits? More importantly why would my mother care? ;)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

In a way, yes. They don't know what Poniverse is, but they know I'm on an MLP forum! :laugh: Not that it really matters, as they can't expect to have a say on my internet use, given my age. :P

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm guessing they do, since I've left my computer on with the site open plenty of times. I don't think they care, since I'm old enough to go on whatever I want.

Edited by Cash_In

My parents are aware of it and completely discourage it. They believe that I will fall into a trap of meeting someone dangerous. I'm 23 years old.

:maud:

• Brohoof 3

I guess my parents know? They saw me on it a couple years ago when I was more active, but they've never really cared that much about it. They're fine with my brony ways. :P They've even got me pony stuff for Christmas and such.

5 minutes ago, Venomous said:

My parents are aware of it and completely discourage it. They believe that I will fall into a trap of meeting someone dangerous. I'm 23 years old.

:maud:

I don't know, but I think a name like "Venomous" would scare any potential creeps away. ;)

My parents don't know. Not because it's any kind of secret but because it's one of countless things I don't go to report about my day to day activities. I don't see why it would matter in any case. 

They don't know about it since it's not an important thing to tell them about. I don't talk much about the websites I visit in the first place so I don't see it as necessary at all.

Yes, but it was completely by accident. My mom came over once and she used my laptop and noticed that both MLP Forums and FimFiction.net were open... I remember hearing from the other room “What the HELL is this??” And kept scrolling through both the forums and fimfiction. I mean she had known that I liked it as a little girl but I guess she was shocked to see that I carried it on with me all the way to college. 

Nah, I mean, it's not like I need to tell them everything nor would they care.

My brother knows that I watched and liked the show :( that's quite disturbing for me.

But my parents don't know anything about my interest to the show and MLP forums. I will never tell them.

On 6/19/2018 at 3:48 AM, Sondash Studios said:

My parents still don't know I go onto Poniverse yet.

But my brother knows... which is bad.

Why is that bad?

4 hours ago, Kevin_Tang said:

My brother knows that I watched and liked the show :( that's quite disturbing for me.

But my parents don't know anything about my interest to the show and MLP forums. I will never tell them.

What's the matter with that, tho? Your bro is your  bro