Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you remember about your first day at school?

Reecejackox

i remember on the first day of high school , meeting up with the lads from primary school at the local shop and walking with them then before school playing football on the football court then went into an introductry assmembly were i sat with the wrong form - i sat with my mates form instead of my own

Depends... I remember my first year of High School at all four schools I went to. I remember my first year at Junior High, and the one I transferred to. I remember my first year at Elementary School. And I remember my first year at preschool.

My first day of school ever? I think there is a picture of it somewhere if I remember correctly. Personally? No

I remember crying my eyes out. I don't think I even talked to any of the other kids until like my second or third week. 

(edited)

First day of kindergarten I think I got suspended for opening the door and nearly going outside. :okiedokieloki: Pfft. Kindergarten. 

High school was more chill, though. It was mostly just this long BORientation that I just listened to music through.

College was a little more...hectic. Let's just leave it at that. ;)

Edited by Lunar Glow

I remember my dad taking me to be enrolled in kindergarten. While he was talking to the grownups, I was looking around. For some reason I stuck my finger into the the hole in the door frame that the door latches on. I felt something move inside. I pulled out my finger and a roach came out. I remember screaming. I still have a very strong phobia about roaches. 

Door-Knob-Parts-I70-On-Best-Interior-Design-Ideas-For-Home-Design-with-Door-Knob-Parts.jpg

I was frantic. I was so horrified at the thought of being subjected to that hell that I begged my mom to take me home and not put me on that bus. I cried, begged and did everything I could to convince my mom to get me out of there. She really felt bad about it too. I ended up having to go, and it was every bit as bad as I had feared. By the time I was in 8th grade it was clear I didn't belong in that kind of environment and was taken out to be home-schooled; the best thing my parents ever did for me.

On the first day of primary school I wore a peachy-colored T-shirt with singing lions and tigers on it. I was also proud of my new backpack and the lanyard which I used for carrying my keys. There are photos of the occasion and needless to say about everyone looked kind of thrilled.

• 6 months later...

All I remember is after my first day I was passing by the cafeteria area while talking about something to my mum.

First day of elementary or pre-k?  My mom enrolled me in pre-k, can't remember a thing about it though.  Can't really remember kindergarten either...  I can't remember most of my childhood.

First day of infant school at the tender age of 5 years old... It took both my mum and my first year teacher to pull me off the car door. The words "Don't you leave me here!!!" rang out across the small car park. Once inside, I burst into tears. They started bribing me with gold stars each day to get me to stop crying. Magical times. :-P

• 3 months later...

All I can remember is since English is my second language, when the teacher talked, it comes out like this,  "blah blah blah"