Thorgir the Mighty

Trigger the fanboys game!

Recommended Posts

See this balloon?

:balloon:

This balloon represents your waifu

Spoiler

I'm just gonna... Go ahead and...

:balloon:-------o *poke*

 

Edited by Altastrofae
Because Pickles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Twilight Sparkle is the best Panty and Stocking character.
Feather Bangs x Sugar Belle
Queen Chrysalis? You mean that creature from 'Aliens'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember that one time in Avengers infinite warfare the ninja turtles killed thanos on top of the Empire State Building?

Ninja is the worst Fortnite Player

Minecrafts battle royal is better and more detailed then Fortnite

Star Wars the last jedi was so good,that I became a feminist!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Clop is great.

Spoiler

Who could forget the guy?

Good ol' Clip Clop...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

39 minutes ago, Lights Action said:

Twilight Sparkle is the best Panty and Stocking character.
Feather Bangs x Sugar Belle
Queen Chrysalis? You mean that creature from 'Aliens'?

 

11 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

Clop is great.

  Hide contents

Who could forget the guy?

Good ol' Clip Clop...

 

 

 

My reaction

Anyone else thinks differently? I doubt it!

Actually has a better ship name than SUGAR Belle X BIG Mac

**crazy reaction despite not being the chrysalis sympathyer**

**triggered pon' sounds**

________________________________________________________________________

Guns need to be controlled 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nintendo's Virtual Boy was better than Wii U

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Princess Luna is overrated. :orly:

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, DonMaguz said:

There are only 151 Pokémon.

Genwunner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Altastrofae said:

Genwunner

Did I win?! What do I get? :P

BTW, I actually get triggered when so called 'fans' claim that exact same thing. :mlp_smug:

  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Superman is super boring. :sealed:

That' just the truth!

 

Anyways...

 

Feather Bangs is Justin Bieber ponified 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Feather Bangs is Justin Bieber ponified 

NEVER say that to a guy with a Feather Bangs Signature who also happens to despise Justin!!! Never!!!

16 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:

Did I win?! What do I get? :P

BTW, I actually get triggered when so called 'fans' claim that exact same thing. :mlp_smug:

You win a free balloon!

:balloon:

Pst... It's stollen!!! Don't snitch!

25 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Princess Luna is overrated. :orly:

NO!!! JUST NO!!! SHUT UP!!!

LUNA IS AN ANGEL!!!

Someone get me Luna Clopart, I need to prove a point!!!

Not in a weird way... XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

4 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

NEVER say that to a guy with a Feather Bangs Signature who also happens to despise Justin!!! Never!!!

You win a free balloon!

:balloon:

Pst... It's stollen!!! Don't snitch!

No offense m8 but I am surprised you never saw that,

Must admit feather Bangs sings better though (and looks a little cute)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Steven Universe is mediocre.

I'm done! I give up!

1 minute ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

No offense m8 but I am surprised you never saw that,

Must admit feather Bangs sings better though (and looks a little cute)

It isn't there! There's no resemblence!!! Besides, Justin has brown eyes! And his hair is a darker brunnette and he dyes it silver-blonde now, and has never frosted it to my knowledge. Feather Bangs is much cuter and isn't a total idiot when he's drunk!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Altastrofae said:

 

It isn't there! There's no resemblence!!! Besides, Justin has brown eyes! And his hair is a darker brunnette and he dyes it silver-blonde now, and has never frosted it to my knowledge. Feather Bangs is much cuter and isn't a total idiot when he's drunk!

We don't know what he is like when he is drunk, you just asumed he isn't a moron when drunk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lyra Heartstrings doesn't sit on benches because she's obsessed with humans, she does it because she's lazy. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

We don't know what he is like when he is drunk, you just asumed he isn't a moron when drunk 

That isn't the point! Justin Beiber is this se- er... REGULAR guy with dumb hair, and brown eyes

Feather Bangs is a cute pony with cute hair and GREEN EYES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

12 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

That isn't the point! Justin Beiber is this se- er... REGULAR guy with dumb hair, and brown eyes

Feather Bangs is a cute pony with cute hair and GREEN EYES!!!

If hasbro made an exact ponified version, Justins record company, agent or someone would sue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

If hasbro made an exact ponified version, Justins record company, agent or someone would sue.

Exactly! He's just a pop star pony. Nothing more.

:wacko: Wait...

How did I know what colour his eyes were???

*Fact-checking*

OMG HIS EYES ARE ACTUALLY BROWN HOLY SHIT HOW DID I KNOW THAT???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.