Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summer Sun Celebration 2018

Jeric

princess_celestia_cutie_mark_by_blackgry

Happy Summer Soltice Week. Well, at least us in the northern hemisphere. Starting tomorrow and continuing through the actual Solstice Day we will celebrate the coming of the summer, MLPF style. 

Stop by and say hello to @Princess Celestia, post in her fan club here, and let us know if you have any Summer plans this year. What is your favorite thing about summer? Do you have a favorite summer memory or amusing anecdote related to summer? 

For those that post on the profile of @Princess Celestia, post in this thread, or post in her Fan Club, you will earn a limited edition Summer Sun Celebration badge.*

rts-1.png

The badge will be awarded throughout the next few days since it is slightly more manual this time. If you post and it doesn't show, don't worry, I'll get to it as I lurk throughout the day. Thread opens official at midnight EST. 

*Not actual size. 

Also @ShadOBabe

:P

• Brohoof 14

• The topic was unlocked

I wonder if Princess Celestia got anxious and started summer early, it's been hot for almost two months now. 9~6

Also, I've always wondered if, since normal ponies can't look directly into the sun, of Celestia's ever drawn or written anything cheeky on the surface of it. Maybe to prank her sister. :p

22 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

I wonder if Princess Celestia got anxious and started summer early, it's been hot for almost two months now. 9~6

This may be due to some bureaucratic error, and I certainly apologize for that. I admit that the weather and seasons in Equestria sometimes don't make sense, even to me. ;)

24 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Also, I've always wondered if, since normal ponies can't look directly into the sun, of Celestia's ever drawn or written anything cheeky on the surface of it. Maybe to prank her sister. :p

*Softly chuckles*

There was this one time that I was able to best my sister in a game of hers, Super Smash Pony Bros. I believe, and I did cast a spell that would play the victory music in her head whenever she glanced at the Sun. 

I've never used a message though. I may have to borrow this idea. 

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Oh yeah, summer.  Well, at least it's not freezing.

*Draws the shades and heads to bed*

Goodnight. I shall ask my sister to make your dreams pleasant. 

Just now, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Why no I idea why I pick this song for summer

Too bad for me I have rainy day here

Oh! Perhaps someone should inform your local weather team. Is it an unscheduled rain? 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

Goodnight. I shall ask my sister to make your dreams pleasant. 

Oh! Perhaps someone should inform your local weather team. Is it an unscheduled rain? 

No is scheduled rain we might see the sun again tomorrow

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

No is scheduled rain we might see the sun again tomorrow

Lucky you. Send some of that rain my way, it’s been scorching hot these past few weeks. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Princess Celestia

Are you Jeric? :P 

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

What is your favorite think about summer? 

My favorite think? I like to think about all the things I will get done over the summer!

...Then once fall comes around, I realize I haven't done any of them :wacko:. Too busy bugging people on here, I suppose :wacko: 

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 3

Wait; NO ONE did this! Are you serious!? Imma gonna have to have a Dark Souls talk with you guys. :yeahno:

a94.jpg

• Brohoof 5

@Princess Celestia looks like I won't get to see your sun today. Stormy yesterday. Overcast today. It's alright though. A welcome relief from four days of high humidity pushing Temps into the triple digits. 

Though regardless of the weather, I will be partaking in the nature walk my employer is hosting in your honor. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

TFW summer always officially starts June 1st in your country. Anyway, happy Summer Sun Celebration, everybody!

celestia_filly_playing_with_the_sun_by_i

Edited by Oleks
  • Brohoof 2

My favorite thing about summer has to be the weather. Especially the cooler evenings are great! As for summer memories, summers were always amazing as a kid – having a couple of months out of school was always great, and who can forget swimming, going to the amusement park, staying up late... :pinkie:

I hope everyone has an amazing summer! :yay:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, SparklingSwirls said:

@Princess Celestia

Are you Jeric? :P 

No, though from what I can tell, he appears to be as busy a pony as I am. 

44 minutes ago, SnakeEater said:

Do us a favour and bring the sun back to Scotland, or the North in general, we could really use it over here! :D

I will do my utmost to meet your request. I must say that your name is a curious one. Might I ask what your special talent is?

• Brohoof 3