Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summer Sun Celebration 2018

Jeric

My favorite thing about summer, aside from not having to go to school, is how sunny everything is. It's the same reason why morning is my favorite time of day- everything looks so bright and beautiful when the sun is out! I just wish it wasn't so hot... now gimme that badge

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Is this going to be a thing for the other characters who have special days dedicated to them?

Yes. Including a certain pony turned human that you have a personal fondness for. Stay tuned. 

• Brohoof 4

@Princess Celestia if you get this, don't forget you promised to make an appearance at the school house ... but I don't know where this place has their school house!

*looks around nervously, then breathes deeply. 

I'll keep looking. Buffy said something about schooling ponies on something called "Discord" ... but that makes no sense at all! Discord isn't a thing. Well ... never mind. 

28 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

So you're telling me there's a celebration about the sun in the summer only?

To be fair, we do tend to celebrate everything under the ... heh ... sun. We are ponies after all. I would also be careful about saying that around Pinkie Pie. She gets a little sensitive about such things. 

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

@Princess Celestia if you get this, don't forget you promised to make an appearance at the school house ... but I don't know where this place has their school house!

*looks around nervously, then breathes deeply. 

I'll keep looking. Buffy said something about schooling ponies on something called "Discord" ... but that makes no sense at all! Discord isn't a thing. Well ... never mind. 

To be fair, we do tend to celebrate everything under the ... heh ... sun. We are ponies after all. I would also be careful about saying that around Pinkie Pie. She gets a little sensitive about such things. 

Twilight hun, I know you know how the internet works, but you see Discord is ... um .....  you know what ... yeah Buffy was talking about your friend and creature of chaos.:P

• Brohoof 3

46 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Yes. Including a certain pony turned human that you have a personal fondness for. Stay tuned. 

Now you've piqued my interest in this concept.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

image.png.33b8e5720e9d34b937dee9344d41c0ec.pngRaise this sun, raises this sun, 1, 2, 3, 4, together we can raise this sun, 1, 2, 3, 4:sunbutt:

That sounds awfully familiar. Where have I heard that before .... ?

22 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

Meanwhile in Minnesota

@Princess Celestia where you at?

This looks suspiciously like Yaktakistan at this time of the year. Well, at every time of the year really. Say hello to Prince Rutherford for me when you see him. 

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

That sounds awfully familiar. Where have I heard that before .... ?

This looks suspiciously like Yaktakistan at this time of the year. Well, at every time of the year really. Say hello to Prince Rutherford for me when you see him. 

Sure thing! ill send you a bottle of Yak brand maple syrup while I'm at it!:catface:

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

I wonder what Celestia would think if I am secretly one of Nightmare Moon's agents.

Oh Luna and her pranks. Did you know she ghost wrote this hilarious piece of fiction where she ran this organization named the Lunar Republic? Apparently it became quite famous for a time. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

Sure thing! ill send you a bottle of Yak brand maple syrup while I'm at it!:catface:

I would appreciate that. I have a fondness for making pancakes in the morning, and I adore syrups from various areas. 

Just now, King Blanketfort said:

It reached a beautiful 100 degrees out here in Oregon! The sunshine was beautiful, the heat was amazing. Keep it up! <3

Thank you for the kind words. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

Oh Luna and her pranks. Did you know she ghost wrote this hilarious piece of fiction where she ran this organization named the Lunar Republic? Apparently it became quite famous for a time. 

Oh thats interesting. But you have got to admit, Nightmare Moon is rather elegant isn't she?

Nightmare Moon by nikohl

• Brohoof 1