Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many notifications do you get every time you check MLP Forums?

Dashy 4 Ever

I get about two or three when I sign in. But I used to frequently get a dozen or more when I was more active. It’s basically a reflection of how busy you are on the forum. :) 

50-80 or so. I don't go on like I used to and had everything set to send me a notification from when I was a moderator here.

• Brohoof 2

I'm basically in the same boat (snrk) as Pirate here. 

I don't come here as often, so I will come back to about 25 notifications or more. 

• Brohoof 1

It varies so much! :laugh: I check a lot of times every day so sometimes there aren't any notifications. When I log in after waking up, there are usually around 20 to 30 – I think my record is more than 60, though! :wau: 

• Brohoof 3

In the mornings when I wake up, if it's a slow day, around 25-30 notifications. If it's a fast day, around 45-55 notifications. It's quite a hassle to get through all of them, if you ask me. :please: 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I typically get around fifteen to twenty notifications each morning. It really depends on how active I was on the previous day.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, sprinkle nostrils said:

@Wannabrony, you're quite popular, eh? :D

I wish! :lie: 

But honestly, I don't think so I'm that popular here! I know others usually get a bit more than that. And the number of notifications you get doesn't necessarily mean how popular you are, just how active you are! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Unless I was heavily active the day before, I tend to wake up to little in the way of notifications. Maybe 1-3 on a normal day. 5-8 if I was active a lot the day before, but even then it is iffy. These days I don't expect much.

Yesterday I got several, but that's because it was my birthday. On average I'd say I get at least one a day, this is because I have notify new status updates off, or what ever its called... Like most of the community. I'm just not as active as I once was, I only pop in every now and then to answer random questions.

If I wake up and check my notifications, it's usually about a hundred and fifty. But when the forums used to be more active, I'd often get over 300. And while I am on the site, it's about 5-10

This all depends on the day, but usually when I first log into the forums at the start of every day I have about 21-32 or so notifications, give or take a few sometimes. When I'm on the forums and especially active in the WPCC Lounge area, I'll have about three to five notifications every few minutes due to people reacting and quoting me. On days when I'm not super active in the WPCC Lounge I usually get about one to three notifications every hour due to status updates and a few reactions every once in a while. 

18 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

I get around 5 notifications every time I go to check.

Sure, it's not a lot, but I'm happy with it.

Too many notifications make me go insane. :wau:

I'm about the same 

• Brohoof 1

These days i dont really get much maybe like 2-10 at most per day i guess? when i was more active it was like 90 or something like that dont remember if that was before or after i changed the settings to disable the notifs from updates from friends  as it was too much for me to handle then