Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many notifications do you get every time you check MLP Forums?

Dashy 4 Ever

If I had been posting in the Forum Games, I usually get double digits when I checked back in the morning due to The_Gobo brohoofing all posts.

30 or 40 on a good day, maybe more depends on stuff. Per a day? Probably over 100.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Most I ever got was six, I think, but usually maybe one or two. I don't really post status updates and I don't post all that often anymore, so no surprises there.

Usually when I log in after night I'll have about 20 notification. i'm not 100%sure about my daily dose since I'm online most of the day so I look the notification immediately, but when I was most of the day offline in the army, I had everything from 40 to 80, depending on how much I posted day before.  

• 2 years later...

Kinda low at the moment. About 90-200 range. it used to be more when the forum were active, but most of the notifications today probably comes from myself (I feel so sad about my followers, or maybe they just need to post some?)

• Brohoof 1

On 6/20/2018 at 4:45 AM, Tacodidra said:

It varies so much! :laugh: I check a lot of times every day so sometimes there aren't any notifications. When I log in after waking up, there are usually around 20 to 30 – I think my record is more than 60, though! :wau: 

Oh, how things have changed. :please: Now it's usually more than 100 each day (even 200 at times). It got to the point where I can no longer go through all of them every day like I used to. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...