Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP custom dolls

alex_ita

I used to customize when I had time. There are bunches of amazing MLP fans who create their own custom ponies. If you look on the MLParena, they even have a forum for those of us who customize. There are also some facebook groups as well that focus in MLP customization.

Here is one of my customs from a while back, sorry I don't have many photos up that are shareable (Thanks photobucket). This is the first one I could find on FB of one of my G1 customs.

533563_10151279174937685_802347172_n.jpg

Here are some G4's. This is the last customs I actually finished. I won first prize at the MLP fair a few years ago:600219_10151561691382685_599258033_n.jpg

Here is a closeup of Fluttershy and Rarity:

549_10151561690582685_127304298_n.jpg?_n

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Show me a deadpool one.

All you have to do is type in google My Little Pony custom Deadpool and they'll pop up.

Actually if you just type in My Little Pony custom into google search you'll see all kinds of hand made creative ponies.

Just now, KarentheUnicorn said:

All you have to do is type in google My Little Pony custom Deadpool and they'll pop up.

Actually if you just type in My Little Pony custom into google search you'll see all kinds of hand made creative ponies.

O rly? I’ll try that!