Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are you doing this summer?

Lucid_Nightlight

Considering this pandemic is not over yet, I doubt I'll be able to do a big trip. If I'm really lucky I can visit some friends. Most likely I can make some regional trips, if the pandemic situation stays at he current state. I still want to travel to one of the northern countries like Iceland, but this has to wait I guess.

STILL waiting for Japan to open up for tourism. I've delayed my trip twice already and I still doubt I'll see the land of the rising sun till next year at best. I guess I'll just keep saving up my money. That doesn't seem to leave much for this summer. But I am looking forward to July for personal reasons. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't really know yet. I'm hoping I can visit home. I just don't want to be stuck in quarantine for 2 weeks for crossing the Canadian border. I also want to go camping, although I don't know who I'd go with yet. I guess I'll figure it out later. lol

(edited)

Going keto by dropping bread, soda, energy drinks and most sugary, high calorie/carbohydrate stuff as much as possible alongside finishing up the few things remaining for my driver's license. Should be done at around August or so, if not sooner.

45103_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

This car is an absolute beauty and I would love to drive one.

The slippery course have a very long waiting list so it'll be fun to see when I get to do that thing again. Was fun spinning around with the car on the course.

Edited by Yakamaru

On 2021-06-03 at 9:29 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

STILL waiting for Japan to open up for tourism. I've delayed my trip twice already and I still doubt I'll see the land of the rising sun till next year at best. I guess I'll just keep saving up my money. That doesn't seem to leave much for this summer. But I am looking forward to July for personal reasons. 

I had to cancel my holiday to Japan last year. I'm hoping it's possible to go next year.

I just moved into my new house a month ago so no vacation this year.

I plan to just enjoy the outdoors more. Will probably do some fishing and kayaking since I'm not far from a public lake

• Brohoof 1