Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the loudest thing you have slept through?

Reecejackox

I was on a road trip with my parents and they stopped at a hotel that had a covered train station behind it. Though you could hear it easily and kept vibrating the hotel every 20 mins. I only managed to get a few hours. :bea:

Supposedly I have slept through not just one, but two mini earthquakes before. They weren't devastating enough to damage anything at all but they were apparently loud based on what my family has told me on both occasions

The loudest thing I’ve ever slept in was the school bus. The school busses at my school are super loud (at least for me) and sometimes I would randomly fall asleep on the way home during the ride. There are a ground of girls in the bus that are usually loud and act really annoying and immature (freshmen/sophomores continuously gossiping, laughing, and singing horribly) and sometimes, a group of boys vocally discussing F O R T N I T E.

My bedroom is upstairs so it's pretty far away from the noise that takes place from downstairs when people come over.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've slept through a few thunderstorms before, but the loudest thing I slept through was people bowling when I fell asleep at a bowling alley. I was very tired and it was going to take awhile for my turn to bowl since I was in a group, so I lay back in a comfortable couch and knocked out for a few minutes.

I can't imagine there has been anything louder than a thunderstorm that I've slept through. Nothing comes to mind.

It doesn't really count, but because I was so sleep deprived I did doze off for seconds at a time during a symphony orchestra rehearsal when we were rehearsing Stravinsky's Rite of Spring. If I hadn't been in the rehearsal myself, I'm sure I could have really fallen asleep and slept through it with no problems. Working nights and trying to do a full day of classes after does that.

Edited by Envy

Most likely Thunderstorms or something like that. Either that or my father's snoring which I can't stand.

• Brohoof 1

Uhm... a surprise attack. Is that a bad thing? :twismile:

In basic training, on our second night in the field, our camp got attacked by "terrorists" (a different platoon in desert garb with blanks and flash grenades). Problem was that I'd spent the first night fully awake on guard, and both days were full of combat exercises and the like. I was so exhausted when I went to bed that night.

I got woke up by the start of the fighting, as anyone would. People shouting, running around, gunshots, grenades going off, that sorta thing. And I just sorta shrugged and went back to sleep.

Edited by Meson Bolt

My room is in the basement, so I don't get much noises..except if I were to sleep with a loud snorer that's one and also my parent argue like every fucking day in the morning over a small thing. Nothing to pity about, it's just annoying. Parent will be parent. :bea: