Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anypony a chocoholic?

Not here anymore

(edited)

I b**king love chocolate. it's so bloody (sorry if I'm sounding British) good. 

If you like chocolate, name five dishes that use chocolate:

I can name five:

Chocolate cake

Chocolate krispy kreme pie

Chocolate milk

Chocolate yoohoo

Chocolate covered pretzels

Edited by Josh Rainbowton
  • Brohoof 1

Not as big on the chocolate as I used to be, but when I was a kid, I loved both white chocolate and milk chocolate bars so much. I also still enjoy the occasional chocolate candy bar and the occasional glass of chocolate milk.

I love most kinds of chocolate, but my chocolaty heart belongs to both dark chocolate and chocolate covered pretzels. Chocolate cereals are great too. Dark chocolate is one of my go to snacks if I am feeling a tad hungry, I like it way more than milk chocolate. 

• Brohoof 1

I like chocolate but I'm not addicted to it. But here are a few dishes I can name:

Chocolate silk pie,

Chocolate covered potato chips (trust me),

Chocolate macaroons,

Suzy Qs,

Chocolate chip cookies.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really addicted to it, but I eat dark chocolate once a day. I'd actually recommend eating a single serving of it with every meal. It's a natural antioxidant, and the darker the chocolate, the healthier it is.

large_282029d7-246a-43d9-9229-d519f04fe7b5.jpg.9592d7fd6b5543f06b64207c38268142.jpg

I have enough of these in my room to last six months.

Never apologise for sounding British lol, why would you?

I don't like the term "chocoholic" because it's really a made up word by housewives who think its cute to put a harmless name to their guilty pleasure of indulging in their little diets; using it as an excuse. "oh I'm just a chocoholic! giggle giggle, I really shouldn't but---oh I just can't help it! Giggle giggle!"

-gag-

But personally, yes I am a fan of chocolate, though I like to pair it with fruit flavours! Especially dark chocolate with things like strawberry, pomegranate, raspberry and lemon.

I don't want to say that I was a chocoholic, but when I was younger, I ate more chocolate than nowadays. I have to look on my weight and also on the fact that there are many peaople in my family with diabetes. But sometimes, usually when I meet my friends, it can happen that I eat a little bit more chocolate than usual (and this is really rarely). 

I like chocolate, but I don't really eat it that much. I like chocolate cookies, chocolate mousse and chocolate ice cream. Now I'm hungry...

I eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Its not that good for me, but its hard to pass up. Especially with rumors of chocolate going extinct soon....well, true chocolate. We can always make fake chocolate.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I'm a chocoholic. More like a chocolate addict. Chocolate is my drug. Chocolate is my friend. Chocolate is delicious. 'Nuff said.  

• Brohoof 1

Yes, yes i am. I'm maybe one of the few people to absolutely love white chocolate. Also, fun fact: dark chocolate is scientifically proven to deter Atherosclerosis. Bonus!

I can't name five dishes, because I am devoted to the purity of Lindt dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt. I only allow myself to have it once in a while...OMG, It should be a controlled substance!

617rYezmmeL._SY355_.jpg

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Yes I love chocolate, I could probably eat it all day if I had enough of it :squee:

Expect for chocolate with nuts in it, I hate nuts so I won't even touch it then :okiedokieloki: 

Nuts ruin the purity of the glorious chocolate!

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Yes I'm a chocoholic. More like a chocolate addict. Chocolate is my drug. Chocolate is my friend. Chocolate is delicious. 'Nuff said.  

I don't know how you can eat chocolate in Florida. I got a Hershey bar while I was down there and it melted before I could eat it.:dry:

16 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066, Princess of Tractor Pulling said:

I don't know how you can eat chocolate in Florida. I got a Hershey bar while I was down there and it melted before I could eat it.:dry:

That's why you gotta eat it up quick. Which is easy for me. :P