Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming beamng things and stuff

Simcity11100

Here we can discuss many things that are beamng such as the automation and beamng crossover or videos about the game in general.

I'll start by saying that the crossover is exciting to see and that I'm attempting to go as fast as I can on the super car rally scenario.  My controller gets no fb and the analog sticks only need half input about to go full throttle/steering so it's really difficult but here is my quickest attempt:

Sorry about quality, not much I can do about it since youtube compression isn't the best.

• Brohoof 2

I love beamng only bad thing is that my computer can't run more than 4 cars smoothly but I bought new one while ago that should  run more.

It really is a game that I was waiting for for my whole childhood 

• Brohoof 1

Ayyy, my favourite car game ever! I remeber when it was Rids of Rod..good times....good times. Im really glad there are other fans of this game around. The modding community is so great for this game and Ive been trying to mod it myself. I want to add my cars into the game, and i have the files to run it....however...i dont have the models or the tools to make a proper model. My 1050 broke, and MSI does not want to fix or replace my card.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I hope they add the support to make custom races with ai soon. Since setting the ai behaviour as random makes them go wrong way sometimes :/

These days I enjoy the most setting up an ai race and watching it took one on video also I had so much fun 

• 2 weeks later...

I still wish Gabe would import some old rigs of rod maps or cars. I cant do it, cause modding thatt game is hard. Easy for most, hard for me. Took me 2 days to mod a real world version of the Bruckwell Moonhawk, before the second ever update. I bought this game as soon as it came out, and have been active in the community. I was the one who demanded actual fuel usage in the game, and even asked if i could help on it.

Also i got a new GPU and back to playing....although, its broken. Last update broke my game thanks to all the mods i have. Thats my biggest gripe with this game. As soon as a new update is pushed, all the mods break. Then you have to wait 2 months for the mod creator to update their mods. By that time a new update or hot fix is released.

• Brohoof 1