Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's is your life going so far?

Kevin Tang

Well, that's it, "are you happy with your life?"

For me, I can't say that I'm fully happy with mine but I can't say that I'm ungrateful with my life. So it's like 85% happy? I guess.:huh:

I'm just curious what the others think about their life.

Note : 

1. I'm sorry that I don't know what prefix is the most suitable with this kind of question.

2. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post something like this.

3. I'm still new here. Ok? :adorkable:

• Brohoof 4

@Kevin_Tang

Hi Kevin. As you're not asking for advice or in any sort of bad way, I think this is more appropriate for a general audience. But I can understand why you would put it in Life Advice- it is a bit of a gray area.

Moving to General. ^ ^

Am I happy with my life? It's hard to say, really. While I can certainly think of ways life can be better... that can apply to everyone, really. I just try to be grateful for everything that I have; I think some folks don't realize how much they take for granted sometimes. I honestly don't have much more to say, quite honestly. :grin:

• Brohoof 4

Yup, being me is great, y'all should try it sometime! I got a new job lined up for when my current one expires, my love life is finally going somewhere, and I'm even winning more often than not at weekly poker these days. Apart from this weird ache in my hip that comes and goes, not sure what that's about. Plus looking forward to more Steven Universe, more Star vs. the Forces of Evil, there's Netflix and Amazon Prime for entertainment... life is just good, y'know?

• Brohoof 1

That’s a hard question. I guess my lifes good when it comes to where I’m living, school, e.t.c. (Even though I tend to complain about the weather alot) With relationships, not really.

• Brohoof 3

I have slowly become happier with my life more recently, but I won't lie, I do often feel like there is still a lot of room for improvement. 

So far, throughout this month, I have decided to rekindle with old friends I miss, start taking my education more seriously, get more into my hobbies and, for lack of a better word, just learn to appreciate life a little more and try to be more chilled out... Of course, I've still got a lot more to do, and it will take way more than just one month.

• Brohoof 4

My life isn't terrible, but there are definitely things that could be a lot better. I don't really have any long term goals either, which is disappointing, but I'll live with it.

• Brohoof 2

Well, am I? I'm not quite sure at all. :huh: Technically everything does feel great and I feel content with all the wonderful things I have - I live in a safe country, there haven't been natural disasters here and I have a loving family and friends. It often feels like I'm taking loads of things for granted. I still feel like I'm kind of like a lost soul who isn't exactly a "whole person" and just keeps on searching for something but isn't at all sure what. In conclusion, I'm happy with many aspects of my life yet I still am generally really lost in life and largely incomplete in many ways.

I can't say I'm 100% happy with my life. But when I think about it, my life isn't that bad, but my attitude to it could be better.

I'm here to learn more about the complexity that encompasses all my states of being.

And my reception is like being super-conductive, you're always light regardless of the state of matter. So, I'm not seeking one state of being in particular, because my well-being is independent from life's condition.

Hm. Curious question for me. There is so much to be overjoyed with in my life, yet I'm seen my share of challenges (that's an understatement). I know what having a near perfect life feels like, and my life now relative to that period of my life is not as filled with an overflowing abundance of happiness that it once was. 

I'm certainly happy, and wake up each morning thankful I am still a part of my corporeal journey, but my paradise on Earth was ephemeral. 

• Brohoof 1

Happy level: 79-90%

Well i have my health, a job, people i love and a roof over my head. So i'm pretty satisfied with my life.

I think it's the easiest way to descrieb my happieness, if i say that i'm happy when i see the sun shines. That reminds me how lucky i am and how grateful i'm for what i have now.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I have slowly become happier with my life more recently, but I won't lie, I do often feel like there is still a lot of room for improvement. 

So far, throughout this month, I have decided to rekindle with old friends I miss, start taking my education more seriously, get more into my hobbies and, for lack of a better word, just learn to appreciate life a little more and try to be more chilled out... Of course, I've still got a lot more to do, and it will take way more than just one month.

That’s great :D I assume you’re doing better than last year, then?

• Brohoof 1