Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's is your life going so far?

Kevin Tang

More or less. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm quite the opposite.

Yes and No. As Celly said, more or less, sometimes... sometimes not.

The best thing about my life is my husband. Marrying this man was the best decision I have ever made in my sad little life. He is the only thing that makes it worth living. Thanks to him, I have the strength to get up every morning and move forward. Without his support, I have no idea where I'd be.

I would say decent even though i have pretty much no plans for the future and im basically just hanging in there i try to live every day freely and not thinking about all that stuff. I've seen that my mood is usually better that way. I'll think those things when their time comes and try to enjoy every day before that living in the time that i am currently experiencing.

I'm getting ready to move in a 7 weeks but everything is ok,   I got a job and and good friends.   

8 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

Whoa, your single? You live by yourself?

Is this a shocker? More people statistically nowadays are single, and that's not because they are unlikable or unattractive, it usually just makes life a little easier and less emotionally tangled/drama. Of course, this is subjective, but it's not really that big of a shock.

@Rainbow Dash Have you possibly considered learning how to balance a checkbook to keep track of your spending? (I'm in my 30's so apologies if you don't know what this means, I don't know your age), so let me go with a more "hip" idea. There are plenty of apps on google play you can download for free that can help you with budgeting ^__^. If you need any resources or suggestions, please let me know! I know the struggle myself, been there, done that!

10 minutes ago, King Blanketfort said:

Have you possibly considered learning how to balance a checkbook to keep track of your spending? (I'm in my 30's so apologies if you don't know what this means, I don't know your age), so let me go with a more "hip" idea. There are plenty of apps on google play you can download for free that can help you with budgeting ^__^. If you need any resources or suggestions, please let me know! I know the struggle myself, been there, done that!

I do that sorta. Im just in a bad place now because of parking tickets that accumulated. They accumulated thanks to Washingtons horrible mail service. I sent a letter to a friend who was in the same state but 20 miles away to gauge how fast the mail service is. It took my letter one month to travel 20 miles. Plus being a an artist is hard when you dont do commissions unless its for a friend lol.

• 3 years later...

Overall... Really, really terrible. I've went through an absolute... ton of things. Between the mistake of genetics to give me this Y chromosome, both of my parents dying before I even turned 25, Being stricken with all kinds of traumatic experiences from times of poverty as well as all this time pretending to be someone I'm not... It really gets to you. It hurts. Also went through years of domestic abuse at the hands of an ex... Like somebody who's supposed to love you shouldn't threaten your life... But yeah...

But lately, it's improved a bit. I've been able to be on my way to correct the mistakes genetics made and correct society's consistent (mostly inadvertent and forgivable) mistreatment of me, and I'm getting another chance. Things are... slowly getting better but not without their bumps. The past 3 days I'll say were MISERABLE. I was breaking down or extremely depressed for the vast majority of that time... I'm trying to give it time, but I've gone through some... seriously heavy stuff in my brief 24 and a half years on this planet. Maybe I'll get to be the woman I want to be, but... I'm still getting there. Recently I feel a bit better though so yay.

Edited by Miss Kitty Cathy

The past couple of years has made me realize exactly what my life is: Futile. 

While my life has been pretty stable for what it is worth, it has also been entirely stagnant. Uninteresting, mostly meaningless. There are things in my life that could be worse for sure, but I fear that over the next few years or so, the scale will start to tip horribly in that direction. I am not prepared for the future that awaits me. When all is accounted for, I am still very much a child in many ways mentally and this includes how I see things in the world, how I am able to handle what happens. This is not by choice, for if I had the choice I wouldn't be a useless dipshit. My brain is simply a battleground. So I try my best to just enjoy things in life, the simple joys, but that's become so difficult.

You know how some people have a midlife crisis? I've been having what I call a quarter life crisis. I am only 29 yet I feel that my feel is already halfway over. Realizing that time is flying by, seeing people age, watching people die, it has all been hitting me like a train these past two years. I know full well that this is shit that is inevitable and everyone has to just deal with it, but I am not built for this stuff. I can't handle it. It makes me terrified of losing someone truly close to me. Beyond that, I have zero aspirations because I struggle just enjoying my life as is. I can't drive, I have near constant anxiety and thoughts of depression, self hatred and other things and yes, this is while I am on two medications as well. I just want to be happy but then I realize that the goal of life is not happiness. It is to be part of the machine, to be grinded into dust for the system. I am useless to that system so I have no real point of being alive. I make my stupid banners and whatnot but that doesn't justify my life, if what we see in real life is anything to go by. It is all about money and I will always be lower middle class and eventually just lower class. This is not counting my constant fear of disease, of pain, of going to any medical facility for fear of finding out something terrible. Meanwhile friends and family simply move on without me as that truly is the better choice. I am a liability. The world moves on, time goes on, regardless of how I feel. Inevitability. 

I am rambling at this point but I am simply scared of life and what it holds for me. When I was "younger", I could live in ignorance and just enjoy my video games or simple walks or whatever. Nowadays, I am constantly reminded of my impending doom, of my uselessness to the world and how it will come crashing down on me eventually. I know not of what to do about any of it, I'm just a scared child in a 29 year old body. 

So....yeah. My life sure is a life, I suppose. Frankly, I just want someone to kill me now and get it over with. I would highly prefer death at this point.

Edited by Kyoshi

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to How's is your life going so far?