Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Craziest thing you’ve witnessed

Sliding Bolt

Craziest stories I have are from my military time and well those might not fly. So lets go with a guy trying to steal from a store I was in running for the door only to slip smash through the glass right into a cop that was leaving his coffee break from the place next door. Guy turned a simple theft into a felony resisting arrest and destruction of property valued at over 1,000 dollars because he busted the glass and door.  

On multiple occasions I have seen UFO's mostly at night and only once during the day. Whenever I see one at night it has been able to rapidly change course one UFO was elongated and triangular in shape and the one I saw during the day was a typical saucer shape above the clouds.

My dreams however trump anything strange in the real world lol

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Harper said:

I haven't seen much crazy stuff to be fair, the craziest thing I have seen was being on holidays, a massive storm hit and I saw a tornado forming and rolling down a mountain for a bout 20 seconds before going back up into the clouds again, was a bit scary :sealed:

I could imagine being that close would be freaky. I have seen waterspouts at sea but only from a fair distance. I loved the storms that made them though because if the waves are just right and you jump at the right time it feels like you are floating 

The sky flashing a light shade of blue for less than a split second. It was midnight.

My family also witnessed the event and to this day, we're still confused about it.

Just now, Cash In said:

The sky flashing a light shade of blue for less than a split second. It was midnight.

My family also witnessed the event and to this day, we're still confused about it.

A glitch in the matrix lol

one evening I sat in the garden and I saw a light.it looked like a strange red spark.I did not know what is was and where it came from. then the light feel into the trees and disappeared from the eye.

Several months back I had the misfortune to witness a live car accident l, which up until then I never actually saw live. I was dtopped at a red light at a busy intersection with another car next to me.

Inexplicably, the driver decided to run the red light, albeit corssing the intersection very slowly. And then it simply happened: a car in oncoming traffic t boned the red light runner knocking it to the side of the road and stopping it. In that moment, I guess its fight or foight instinct but it felt like time froze just a moment right before the accident.

I never did see the driver of the traffic violator that got hit, nor did I learn of their fate, as I simply drove on by the accident once my light turned green. For the record, the lady that hit the car came out and called the police and paramedics.

I guess the event was equally surreal as it was crazy, but the logic of it and how it played out amaze me even now.

I saw ghosts a couple of times when I was younger.  I heard a voice a couple of years ago (my wife heard it too).

Also there's footsteps in my  building heard when  everyone else is gone, and it sounds like sitting in and out of office chairs in the room next door early in the morning if you're the first to arrive.

Most recently, I'm pretty sure my angel moved my car so I wouldn't crash into a concrete barrier while hydroplaning in a snowstorm this year. It was like my vehicle was pushed by an unseen force, I kid you not. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Kind Claw said:

Does anypony have paranormal stories to share?

My family has known the Warrens for decades and my grandfather actually got to see the Annabelle doll among other things they kept locked away. 

I shared this in a thread about paranormal experiences. But when I was younger, I saw a shadow man with piercing red eyes on the roof. I locked eyes with it for a second or two, then it climbed into the attic.

The most craziest experience I can think of was the time a tornado was coming right at my Grandparents house and I was standing in the front doorway with a video camera filming the whole thing. :wacko:

4 hours ago, Kind Claw said:

As for paranormal stories, I don't really have any. I've never lived in any super old houses, though I do know my Great-Grandma's house was haunted by several beings, I could go on and on about the things that my family says have haunted her house.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The strangest thing I ever experienced was the very first audio read of a fimfiction story. The story was all awesome and great :rarity: but the part which wierded me out, was that 'fun'part (if you know what I mean) between that human and Twilight. I wasn't expecting what I heard :blink: and that was the time when... humanxpony romance wasn't my cup of tea  :huh: to be true . I kept feeling strange for almost a week after that :adorkable:

Spoiler

But by the time, I started to take interest in this type of romantic stories... and eventually became a fan of humanxpony romantic stories (usually T and E but sometimes also M :lie:).

Edited by An Admirer

5 hours ago, Kind Claw said:

You know the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland in California? Some mother in the past once illegally spread the ashes of her young son in the attraction despite park management's forbidden warning. Now, because of that, I could have sworn I saw the boy's spirit crying near the exit escalator back in 2005. I hope his soul moved on.

• Brohoof 1

I remember one day a couple years back I was outside with my parents. We looked up into the sky and saw this white dot, it was steady and there was no blinking or flashing. It went in a curving motion across the sky before vanishing completely. We saw this again the next night, but then we never saw it again. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Cash In said:

6 hours ago, Kind Claw said:

A glitch in the matrix lol

or it could be Luna desperetely trying to make her nights attract attention

I was in madagascar during the Rainy season,but they had a drought so the river level droped and we had repeated blackouts(the power came from a dam facility)

7 hours ago, Kind Claw said:

On multiple occasions I have seen UFO's mostly at night and only once during the day. Whenever I see one at night it has been able to rapidly change course one UFO was elongated and triangular in shape and the one I saw during the day was a typical saucer shape above the clouds.

That's so cool, you're lucky to have seen those! :sunbutt: Seeing strange things in the sky is one of a kind experience.

The craziest thing I've seen is also related to UFOs. I was really young at the time - it was a dark evening while my dad was driving our family home from somewhere that I can't exactly remember. The weird thing about the trip was that while we passed a cliff, there was a UFO, just... standing on top of it. Lights turned off and all, mechanical legs keeping the craft in a standing position. It's still a complete mystery to me if it was real or a hoax and that's probably what bothers me the most about it.

Craziest thing? The first thing that comes off the top of my head is watching someone on the expressway run over a trashcan and watch them swerve around in the entire road. :please:

• 1 year later...
(edited)
On 6/22/2018 at 4:58 AM, Cash In said:

The sky flashing a light shade of blue for less than a split second - it was midnight. My family also witnessed the event and to this day, we're still confused about it.

I’m waaaaay late to this but in case you still don’t know, it was likely distant lightning from an active storm.  On a clear night you can see flashes of lightning from a storm even if it’s hundreds of miles away.  Possibly a meteor, but from your description of it lasting a split second it was probably lightning. 

Now to answer the thread.

Craziest (and will also count as the saddest) thing I’ve ever witnessed was a plane crash that killed all 4 people on board shortly after I had met them, helped them with their bags, and fueled their plane. 

Was a sad day and I didn’t get any sleep until it was determined it was nothing I did wrong that could’ve caused it. 

Edited by AppleBolt ⚡️

I've I had lived the 90's I would have a crazier thing to share.

Bassically a man climbing a building with his bare hands. A tall building.

I was driving through downtown Louisville KY a few years back (I wanna say I was about 16) and witnessed a car swerve directly in front of a semi truck. The truck didn't even slow down, not even tap his brakes. Just kept driving and clipped the car, causing it to flip sideways and upside down directly in front of the semi, and the driver of the semi continued to keep driving with the car being pushed along in front of it on it's back. This all went down right in front of me on the interstate, I managed to jump a lane in the nick of time. My only thought in the heat of the moment was to get the heck away from it. I passed em and glanced in the rearview mirror to see the truck driver finally coming to a stop, car still being dragged in front of it. I just hope the folks in the car were okay, doesn't justify jumping out in front of a truck driver though, honestly they got what they deserved. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I was driving through downtown Louisville KY a few years back (I wanna say I was about 16) and witnessed a car swerve directly in front of a semi truck. The truck didn't even slow down, not even tap his brakes. Just kept driving and clipped the car, causing it to flip sideways and upside down directly in front of the semi, and the driver of the semi continued to keep driving with the car being pushed along in front of it on it's back. This all went down right in front of me on the interstate, I managed to jump a lane in the nick of time. My only thought in the heat of the moment was to get the heck away from it. I passed em and glanced in the rearview mirror to see the truck driver finally coming to a stop, car still being dragged in front of it. I just hope the folks in the car were okay, doesn't justify jumping out in front of a truck driver though, honestly they got what they deserved. 

Don't ya need to be 17 to drive in the US?

Jesus, that's harsh. No one serves to get flipped upside down and dragged oof. 

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

When I was a kid, I saw something like a meteor, dark and misshapen, falling across the sky. I don’t know where it landed. 

• Brohoof 2