Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Craziest thing you’ve witnessed

Sliding Bolt

Craziest thing I witnessed

Um, There was some accident on the motorway where like 7 cars had smashed into each other. Don;t ask me how, all I saw were car parts everywhere as I was passing on the other side of the motorway

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Don't ya need to be 17 to drive in the US?

Jesus, that's harsh. No one serves to get flipped upside down and dragged oof. 

You can legally start driving at 15 here with a learners permit, and you can get your full license at 16. 

And well, both the driver of the car and the truck were at fault in that situation.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

You can legally start driving at 15 here with a learners permit, and you can get your full license at 16. 

And well, both the driver of the car and the truck were at fault in that situation.

welp all the talk about accidents is just making me even more nervous about driving.

Craziest thing? I’m not sure cause I experienced a lot but the craziest one probably was when we just landed in Germany from a flight from Malaga (spain) with class and the airplane door remained closed and firetrucks came rushing to the plane, the right engine had caught fire when it landed apparently (maybe a bird got in it? Idk) it was very... weird

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I was driving through downtown Louisville KY a few years back (I wanna say I was about 16) and witnessed a car swerve directly in front of a semi truck. The truck didn't even slow down, not even tap his brakes. Just kept driving and clipped the car, causing it to flip sideways and upside down directly in front of the semi, and the driver of the semi continued to keep driving with the car being pushed along in front of it on it's back. This all went down right in front of me on the interstate, I managed to jump a lane in the nick of time. My only thought in the heat of the moment was to get the heck away from it. I passed em and glanced in the rearview mirror to see the truck driver finally coming to a stop, car still being dragged in front of it. I just hope the folks in the car were okay, doesn't justify jumping out in front of a truck driver though, honestly they got what they deserved. 

My uncle is a trucker and commonly sees cars pulling crap like that.  

That trucker probably had enough of it and didn’t care.   No excuse to potentially kill someone, but you also shouldn’t jump in front of a truck either.

• Brohoof 2

I should remember something crazy, but with today's Internet and all the pictures you see each day, it just doesn't seem crazy anymore. >_>

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, AppleBolt ️ said:

My uncle is a trucker and commonly sees cars pulling crap like that. 

Oh cool my dad is a full-time trucker! :D And tell me about it. :dry:

• Brohoof 2

I gotta keep it kinda vague because it's very inappropriate. Lets just say when I was a kid, I stayed over at a friend's house and watched my friend and her brother do things they shouldn't have together during truth or dare.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Starry Moon said:

I gotta keep it kinda vague because it's very inappropriate. Lets just say when I was a kid, I stayed over at a friend's house and watched my friend and her brother do things they shouldn't have together during truth or dare.

:yay: huh "your friend and HER brother"

I hope it wasn;t what I think it is :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

:yay: huh "your friend and HER brother"

I hope it wasn;t what I think it is :wacko:

Yup. Her and her brother. It probably is what you're thinking, tbh.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Starry Moon said:

Yup. Her and her brother. It probably is what you're thinking, tbh.

Ewwww that's pretty disgusting if you ask me. 

And lol, were you just watching the whole time?

Just now, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Ewwww that's pretty disgusting if you ask me. 

And lol, were you just watching the whole time?

Yeeah, it is. It only lasted like 2 or 3 minutes. Thankfully. But lets just say it wasn't their first time together either. :/

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Starry Moon said:

Yeeah, it is. It only lasted like 2 or 3 minutes. Thankfully. But lets just say it wasn't their first time together either. :/

Damn, some kids these days are pretty messed up loool :wacko:

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

I saw a kid threaten two girls who were bullying him with a pistol. They started harassing him again after we got off the bus and I was walking away towards my house. About 100 meters behind me I hear a loud “BANG!” And the girls start shrieking and run past me. I turn back and see him standing with his hand outstretched towards a fence with a pistol in it. The girls never bothered him again.

It didn’t occur to me until years later: the only way he could have had that gun with him when we got off the bus was if he had brought it to school.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I saw a kid threaten two girls who were bullying him with a pistol. They started harassing him again after we got off the bus and I was walking away towards my house. About 100 meters behind me I hear a loud “BANG!” And the girls start shrieking and run past me. I turn back and see him standing with his hand outstretched towards a fence with a pistol in it. The girls never bothered him again.

It didn’t occur to me until years later: the only way he could have had that gun with him when we got off the bus was if he had brought it to school.

Damn. Tbf tho I spent half my high school years with an art-knife in my pocket :P

Just now, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Damn. Tbf tho I spent half my high school years with an art-knife in my pocket :P

This was in middle school. When I went to high school we had K-9 units and random police searches. Kids would throw knives into bushes along with their drugs. 

We also had bomb threats pretty much quarterly, and someone pulled the fire alarm like once a week.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

This was in middle school. When I went to high school we had K-9 units and random police searches. Kids would throw knives into bushes along with their drugs. 

We also had bomb threats pretty much quarterly, and someone pulled the fire alarm like once a week.

wow your school was harsh. I barely saw any drugs or knives at school and definitely no guns since guns aren;t allowed in the UK.

No bomb threats either

• Brohoof 1

Once I saw the night sky turn, blue, yellow, green, and pink, then back to black like it was originally. I was worried we would have a crazy storm :sealed:

On 5/22/2020 at 3:07 PM, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Don't ya need to be 17 to drive in the US?

Jesus, that's harsh. No one serves to get flipped upside down and dragged oof. 

16 with a licensed adult if you have a permit (with an intermediate license I think you can drive alone you just can’t have too many people in the car)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Probably Hale-Bopp in 1997:
Comet-Hale-Bopp-by-Alan-Hale-10d7d34.jpg

Very surreal.

I remember that!   I was very young (4 years old) , but I remember my dad taking us out to go see it. 

One of the most vivid memories I have from that age.  

• Brohoof 3

Just now, AppleBolt ️ said:

I remember that!   I was very young (4 years old) , but I remember my dad taking us out to go see it. 

One of the most vivid memories I have from that age.  

While I would never forget that, I also remember the extreme aurora borealis here in 2015. Absolutely the scariest moment in my life, maybe. It was not normal!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Splashee said:

While I would never forget that, I also remember the extreme aurora borealis here in 2015. Absolutely the scariest moment in my life, maybe. It was not normal!

I think I know what you’re talking about. Was it around June?   I was in Seattle  when that happened, and it could be seen from there.   My friend and I drove to a rural area north.  First time I’d ever seen the aurora borealis. 

Had an abnormally large solar flare or something like that causing it. 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, AppleBolt ️ said:

I think I know what you’re talking about. Was it around June?   I was in Seattle  when that happened, and it could be seen from there.   My friend and I drove to a rural area north.  First time I’d ever seen the aurora borealis. 

Had an abnormally large solar flare or something like that causing it. 

Well, it was because of a solar flare, but we can only see them when it is cold outside. I am sure it was during the winter here. It was either 2014 or 2015.

• Brohoof 1