Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cozy Glow Fan Club

Will Guide

Cozy Glow has grown on me in every single episode she has been part of (except the first one when she was introduced). She is the only pony I can accept to have cheeks.

I am all for joining this fan club. In the end of G4, I might even choose her to be my all time favorite pony depending on the outcome of the story. There is something odd about her age, and something about her doesn't feel right, but then she goes all adorable and I forget all that stuff in an instant! (I'm a fool)

Cozy Glow: "I'M CUTE AND LOVABLE"
maxresdefault.jpg

Me: "Yes you are!"

• Brohoof 1

There's a Cozy Glow Fan Club?!  Why was I not aware of this?  Cozy Glow is my favorite villain in both MLP and EQG, she has beaten even the Sirens for best villain, and she is my 8th favorite character in all of MLP and EQG.

Fist, a compilation of faces.

image.png.157f1b6efcfc561531b221003295734c.png

image.png.aef5a25823ca2e80f2a61c8d2293baab.pngimage.png.ccd542e83718398ab126f1d64376f093.png

Is that really the same pony?  I think she's evil because she was taught to have a warped sense of what's fun.

Edited by Dawn-Sunlight
  • Brohoof 1

When Cozy Glow "Sunni Westbrook" sings "And all we need to do is work together", she does something with the pronunciation of the last two words that I haven't been able to do myself (when I sing it). I love that part of the song "Better Way to Bed Bad", and the whole song of course! Cozy is the best!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

So spoilers for the final episodes.

Spoiler

A year ago I posted how I wanted to see Cozy in a sort of JPRG  sort of powered final boss sort of thing. Well they did it! (Even if it was for a gag.)

large.png

Estuans interius Ira vehemeti

Cozy Glow!

More Cozy Glow!  Spoilers inside the spoiler tag for the finale.

Spoiler

Mfy7JjYDiccAJG1AA6tepup59sSXrUwumP2hHExNUlfihZ8SAZiiL39knwdPoN2Mj8zNs3izKtds785Up_O-KFsw6jc_O9gO_dCxUmWfmVw1W5g3sdIrgw4jKE6mZmepPk3Zipi1

Cozy: Wow, it's true!  Alicorns really do have more fun.

Me: My theory was right!  She does have a warped sense of what's fun!

LTV1cOVWPKk_LaYcwxAVB1mGUTHP90eU-eg6AG3jgzXG-InKs2OReK2VbunvzyUO_KS8oPh78FjDLyL1FBqsZVgpMboJMQkKoeS-h6xyMqinWPAUyGBBGw5GnJDCHflRQSQ5NL3b

Cozy Glow: I'm best Alicorn because I'm so cute!

Me: Well, You're actually ties with Flurry Heart if this is just a cuteness contest and-

Cozy Glow: I DON"T CARE!  BE QUIET!  THIS IS MY MOMENT!

Me: Ok.  I will do what you want because you're best alicorn.  (In my head) But you're still tied for cuteness.  However, you are best alicorn because Sunset never got to be one and you are a better character than any of the other alicorns.

Pure cuteness.

9zRBlD0PYCxjkwp4PWgb_bRytoHT0bVBCKXSc_6MexCq100b5paN6pHQX2kAYyYnLrg1eWiXpcabEPlXf83DJ9vRIJpLE7SQzTqRRflMQunsqvG8g4m7xRo7ECM0-2bRKV4z2aSX

More pure cuteness.

NA736dvNRRmuIrwiuaBEUbKlUOCmOCvAIfQ8GvDd7z4y_7LcNxF6o3wlMejYCR1a8R2M4vre1hXxt8X26nx_6knL9nl29XZsLyXb1q5eNL1YMxQz61oQAlw1JPmHAi4t4m7BWK6m

A very cute picture of Cozy in her adorable winter outfit.

nzX_tgjL7SBqObaptah5AYmdHqt_SxbQzLTfi0oBc0iS92ZXWDAuRV-tpD8A2CM7PArqPuQsZbpEFTZng92UuOpNuvLcuvbG3QfUoxJDwkiZkeeZ1hHq4jhAKib63QtMQzLPf5V9

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 2:50 AM, Toastypk said:

So spoilers for the final episodes.

Hide contents

A year ago I posted how I wanted to see Cozy in a sort of JPRG  sort of powered final boss sort of thing. Well they did it! (Even if it was for a gag.)

large.png

Cozy Glow!

I prefer this:

Equus fortis

Equus fortis

Equus fortis  ASCENDIT

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

By the by, just to check - given the finale came and went a while back, does this thread still need a spoiler tag?

Also, obligatory Cozy Glow picture -

large.jpeg

I always did get a weird family vibe from these three.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Sure is!

-holds up battery clamps-

Okay, that genuinely made me laugh after me realizing I missed out on wishing Happy birthday to two people I knew recently

• 2 weeks later...