Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Embedding Links?

Rainbow    Dash

Everytime I try to embed a link in text, it selects previous texts, as well as future texts.. I highlight the word i want to have the link attached to and attach it. Instead of just the highlighted word, it embeds the link in all my words. Is it a glitch that can be fixed, or am I just doing it wrong?

Hmm.. how exactly you're approaching that?

It works fine for me~ 

Attaching link to existing text:

Spoiler

A4452Ec.gif

Create text with attached link:

Spoiler

Zo6ryib.gif

Other examples:

Spoiler

d6dQmh8.gif

d7M9Qnv.gif

Where and when it fails for you?

On 6/23/2018 at 7:06 PM, Rainbow Dash said:

Everytime I try to embed a link in text, it selects previous texts, as well as future texts.. I highlight the word i want to have the link attached to and attach it. Instead of just the highlighted word, it embeds the link in all my words. Is it a glitch that can be fixed, or am I just doing it wrong?

RD, did you figure it out, or are you still having issues?

• 4 weeks later...

@Jeric sorry for the late response but no. It still happens.

@Rikifive if i was as tech savy as you i could do what you did and record my screen.

So what happens is i will type out a sentence and attach a link to a word or two words. So like in example 3 of Rikis thingy. However, I would press space and resume typing and whatever i type is attached to the link. I press enter and it still attaches the link to what im typing. This problem always happens no matter what i do. Ill even type out the sentences first, then attach a link to one word. As soon as i try to attach another link to a separate word it shows the link i had previously attached, so its like I can only use the "attach a link to A word" feature once per post.

• 1 year later...