Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other universe could you logically see Equestria fitting this most in?

Vlazamal

There are many fanfiction crossovers about other universes, generally space-bound ones (Star Wars, rick&mortimus, marvel, even Halo) coming across Equestria.

Which universes from games, TV, comics, etc. could Equestria as a world or place be apart of and logically fit?

Well think about it Discord could be the bad guy that has innocent ponies be kiiled then Pip squeak as the migit poison discord to death and winter kingdom of Jon Snow can be the wonderbolts why they are after all Weather Pegasus and that why that theory would fit in a pony world.

One that came to mind right away was the TV series, Redwall.  If you haven't seen this it's well worth checking out.  There aren't any ponies, that I recall, but the characters, mostly small cretures like mice, foxes, etc., are quite interesting and the stories can be quite dramatic.  Also, while they are anthropomorified, they still behave like animals, to a degree.

13 hours ago, Altastrofae said:

Honestly, Barbie. If you've seen the Barbie movies, she goes to magical alternate universes all the time. One of those could be Equestria.

Are you sure it ain't because most of these movies the characters are voiced by horses :dash:? Seriously, at one point speaking casually about Barbie, I almost said Starlight Glimmer instead  :D.

I think ponies would fit very nicely in Mario, specially in the (real) Paper Mario series, and Odyssey :mlp_icwudt:. They already got walking mushroom n00bz and bipedal turtles, mini horses with pastelis coloritis  would fit right in :orly:

Has nopony said Fallout? :please: That crossover works quite well. :)

1 hour ago, Nye said:

if you only consider the episode where starlight glimmer prevents the mane 6 from getting their cutie marks then yes its a perfect fit

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Woah, my old message is a "guest" message now... Strange.

@lordvaltasar I was talking about Fallout: Equestria. :P

24 minutes ago, Nye said:

I was talking about Fallout: Equestria. :P

oh,my bad,i just thought the post meant not where it would be cool but where do we think it fits as it is the most

28 minutes ago, Nye said:

Woah, my old message is a "guest" message now... Strange.

did you maybe upload it from a different source?from a different phone/tablet e.g.

On 6/24/2018 at 2:14 PM, Mortar said:

One that came to mind right away was the TV series, Redwall.  If you haven't seen this it's well worth checking out.  There aren't any ponies, that I recall, but the characters, mostly small cretures like mice, foxes, etc., are quite interesting and the stories can be quite dramatic.  Also, while they are anthropomorified, they still behave like animals, to a degree.

I like that series although its a little darker than MLP is normally Martin advancing no matter how badly he gets hammered into the lake.

As for the original question this may be a gimme but the first thing I thought of was the Zootopia universe.

Some of the Disney universes could make sense, are we speaking like in a "Howard the Duck" type of dimensional connection, or are we talking, globally... I think the rare universe, and the Nintendo universe(which has now proven to be expanded somewhat...) if we are talking cross overs, I dont see ponies talking trouble in Equestria with anyone other than anthropomorphic creatures.. you would have to make sense of that.