Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About Thorax

CherryAcorn

1 hour ago, Windcharger said:

Thorax and the Changelings can still transform.

Thorax turned into a bear and a flamingo.

5a104fd707ca2_full(1).gif.536e3a0f10b209291e1989dc9dae26a6.gif5a91f60d4e385_Thorax_turns_into_flamingo_changelings_draw_Starlight_and_Trixie_S7E17.thumb.png.c017c4108df78400521a0291a1fb5bc9.png

oh, i didnt watched this episodes yet :p

Just now, CherryAcorn said:

oh, i didnt watched this episodes yet :p

i only did the one that he founds spike

Thorax is an unfortunate character, because regardless of his own character, he's the trigger for the changelings' reformation as a species, which rubbed quite a few people the wrong way, and their "face" whenever we've seen them since. I think many of the people who show hatred towards Thorax don't hate "him", they dislike the change he brought about.

I personally love the guy. I actually think he's had a better "royal" arc than Princess Twilight did.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, gingerninja666 said:

Thorax is an unfortunate character, because regardless of his own character, he's the trigger for the changelings' reformation as a species, which rubbed quite a few people the wrong way, and their "face" whenever we've seen them since. I think many of the people who show hatred towards Thorax don't hate "him", they dislike the change he brought about.

I personally love the guy. I actually think he's had a better "royal" arc than Princess Twilight did.

But Changelings were always meant to become their new forms, like how caterpillars become butterflies. Chrysalis was keeping them from reaching their final stage and it caused them to be hungry all the time. Those people who hate the change in the species are missing the point of how some bugs go through metamorphosis.

Edited by Windcharger

Just now, Windcharger said:

But Changelings were always meant to become their new forms, like how caterpillars become butterflies. Chrysalis was keeping them from reaching their final stage and it caused them to be hungry all the time.

wow, i swear they were a bug breed

*beetle breed.... : P

personaly i love his character,but i hate the new changeling designs i get that they didn't want them to all look the same anymore but still..

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, lordvaltasar said:

personaly i love his character,but i hate the new changeling designs i get that they didn't want them to all look the same anymore but still..

His form specifically has grown on me. There's just something about his timid, dorky voice coming out of that giant beetlemoose body.

1 minute ago, gingerninja666 said:

His form specifically has grown on me. There's just something about his timid, dorky voice coming out of that giant beetlemoose body.

Ikr hes soo cute

wow this topic may reach at the HOT button of replys

It seems where Thorax really flubbed is when it came to him handling Changlings that didn't want to change. Instead of accepting and allowing them to coexist with the hive, he had to drive them to change in the new order.