Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the least amount of sleep you've gotten?

Not here anymore

(edited)

So, I don't necessarily stay up all night, in fact, I rarely do. However, I do wake up early. A lot of times, the time I wake up will be anywhere from about 12:22 AM to 4:00 AM. (for those who don't use 12 hour clocks, 0:22 to 4:00). Which makes me sort of like Pixel from LazyTown. (Yes, I like LazyTown. I apologize. I apologize even more for not following some of the habits that show teaches. The show is made to teach eating healthy, exercising, and getting to sleep on time. I get less than 8 hours of sleep,  rarely exercise, and eat junk food. I do sorta feel bad about it, though. Also, since we're talking about LazyTown. I'll link you to a LazyTown wallpaper. https://www.google.ca/search?q=lazytown+wallpaper&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ6cGZn-3bAhVMxYMKHV5uAekQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=918#imgrc=7v4W3ntw0PJSoM:

Also, because Pixel's computer runs on Linux (specifically a distro based on Debian) I like to emulate the linux terminal using Gow, Ubuntu on the Windows store (requires a 64 bit processor and Windows subsystem for Linux ), Cygwin (I quit using Cygwin because it takes up too much space) and CMDer. I also use Syn Virtual Assistant to talk to my computer (I ask it if I want to do things and try to get it to answer for me. LOL. Not so clever of me, huh? And even more unclever of me. I actually use a website to look at hidden cameras. Because I feel like Pixel is a spy because he has antennae cameras that reach all of LazyTown that he keeps on. Many LT fans believe that Pixel is more of a spy than Robbie is with his periscope. Anyway. Here's the LazyTown episode Sleepless in LazyTown (and no the plot is nothing like Sleepless in Ponyville) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZoV-7HJQls

And here's a picture of Pixel. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lazy-town4817/images/e/e8/Nick_Jr._LazyTown_Pixel_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20161218032911

And by the way, I'm not gonna link you to the hidden camera page. Instead, I'll link you to a Google search page that includes the link.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=insecam Mahahahahahahahahahaha. See, if Robbie Rotten can record all of LazyTown, he's more of a villain than Robbie is.

Oh, and I'm getting off topic. I am very very sorry. Please don't get me in trouble. Anyway, what's the least amount of sleep you've gotten? 

Oh, and the video doesn't show up unless you put the link on the bottom, so here it is.

Edited by Josh Rainbowton

10 minutes, I meant to stay up all night but I accidentally snoozed a tiny bit at 7AM because i was pretty tired. :P Then my mom came in and woke me up because it was time to leave the house. :D

• Brohoof 2

Most I have gone without sleep is staying up all night and the whole next day. If some sleep is required to count then a 5 minute nap waiting for a friend to get off duty so we could continue with our gaming. 

Longest I have ever gone on little to no sleep was a month where I got 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night for the whole period. 

No sleep for about 71 hours is my record in December 2016. For around 12 months straight following that period I was getting around of 3 hours a night where I wouldn't fall asleep until 5 am and be up at 8 am most days. Well, until my body would just say uncle and I would be out for a full night and the cycle would repeat for a month. That eventually ended thankfully. 

• Brohoof 2

When I was unwell several weeks ago, I struggled to sleep for two nights straight resulting in me getting about two hours of rest, maybe three the entire time.

I attempted to stay up all night a couple times as a litte kid. One of the times I was forced fo sleep cuz My sis and I were too loud and it woke up my grandma. Another night, I dont remember if it was on purpose or not, but I had only got 2 hours of sleep.

Twice I went on overnight flights to Europe, so because of the time difference the plane would leave in the evening here (US east coast time) and get to Europe in the early morning. My body refuses to sleep on planes, so I didn't get any sleep those nights :maud:. And I didn't take naps when I arrived since I like to get used to the new time zone as fast as possible.

Next time, I will try to drug myself out on NyQuil. 7 hour flights are boring :maud: 

• Brohoof 1

None. It was flying to Britain from Canada and it left at 10:30 local time and arrived at about 5:30 Canadian time. It's pretty hard to sleep on planes like that. I slept really well after that.