• Fat like a meatball.
    • Chubby
    • Normal
    • Skinny like a pencil
    • Good looking
    • Ripped in muscle
    • I look like Dwanye Johnson (the Rock)

(edited)

I never been much of an athletic person, and I'm naturally pretty skinny. It seems almost like I can eat whatever I want and I never gain weight. I wish I could gain just a bit though. :twismile:

Edited by Partialgeek514

I'm pretty physically active by nature, so staying in shape kind of happens on its own for me. I'd like to have a teeny bit more muscle, though. 

(edited)

I'm pretty skinny... But have enough fitness to walk 9 miles up a mountain and back :crackle:

Edited by Nsxile

Badges

I'd say I'm in decent shape, got quite a lot of muscle on both upper and lower body. I suppose if there was one thing I should work on more it would be cardio, my one weakness. :scoots:

Own a barbell and a set of dumbbells which I use every second day, which is a good enough substitute for the gym, which I am planning on going back to. :kirin:

Spoiler

weights.thumb.jpg.6725c04acd3d2fdf30fd76b0538838c9.jpg

The total weight of the barbell is 25 kg (55 lbs), and the weights of the dumbbells are a measly 8 kg (17 lbs) each. Not an awful lot, I know. I've been meaning to buy more plates for the barbell and invest in some heavier dumbbells, but these are good for improving the amount of reps I can do as well as for working on my overall stamina/endurance. :)

Probably according to any BMI scale out there, I'd probably be considered obese.  I'm 5'9" and constantly hovering around 240 pounds.  I don't really look my weight though and I'm pretty healthy besides the amount of fat I have.  It's honestly frustrating since I've been trying to lose weight for a while now, I was doing good for a while, lost around 15-17 pounds since I started working out but then I stopped.  I'm definitely noticing more muscle though which is nice, especially in my arms.  I just want to lose that annoying flabby bit of fat on my stomach before I hit 30.  :okiedokieloki::pout:

Badges

I'm a hideous blob of lard

Think stick with legs. A tall stick with legs. I fall into the underweight category on the BMI chart, and no amount of eating or exercising has been able to change that for me.

I let other people judge about that

Badges

I’m 5’6 and weigh about 118 pounds, which is considered healthy average on the BMI chart.  Not to brag but I am in pristine fit shape. :LunaMCM: I could be a model if I wanted but I think that might be gildin’ the lily. 

I swim laps often but apparently that doesn’t correlate to being in shape, since I went for a bike ride yesterday and was exhausted after the first hill :dry:. Haven’t been biking for awhile though; I’d go more often if it wasn’t always so hot here :scoots:

(edited)

*slaps my belly*

*watches it jiggle*

I need to work out T.T

I have a shameful body for a 22 y/o

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

As far as other people in the Army go, I'm relatively below average. Like, my abs are second to none, and I can bike like a champ. But my upper body strength is only average and I suck at acclimatizing to new environments. Which hurts my run time a lot.

So I'd say somewhere in the middle of the road.

Badges

ehh im not fit really i can kinda lift 50 pounds but deapends on what it is ya im not that strong at all xD as for my weight is 125 lol