Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you say yes to living in Equestria? Details inside.

Senko

Would you choose to live in Equestria?  

44 users have voted

1. 1. Would you choose to live in Equestria?

• Yes
    • No

Just curiosity here. If an obviously non-human magical being appeared in front of you (say Discord appearing out of thin air) and gave you a choice. You can go on with your life as is or you can go to Equestria. You will be able to design a unicorn/pegasus/earth pony (no other races sorry) that you'll become, have 400 bits and be placed on a train heading to Ponyville 2 months before Twilight arrive there. After that you can do whatever you want they're just interested in seeing the differences in the universe with you in it vs the universes with others they're making the offer too. You DON'T get any extra skills so you'll probably be tripping over your hooves for awhile and if you want to fly/use magic you'd need to learn like any other pony. This is a one way trip you live and die in that world. As for this one everyone will quietly accept you moved away and are living happily somewhere else. They wont question it or miss you. So would you choose to go?

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I would certainly be grateful for the opportunity, though there are too many precious things in my life that I wouldn't have the will to part with. Because of this, I'd have to decline the offer. 

Edited by Cash In

I would take that opportunity, Equestria is a much better place than our own world, and being able to be a pony has always been a dream of mine. I would miss my family here, but I would be able to meet so many new ponies over in Equestria, and possibly someday start my own pony family over there. All in all, the options to leave here and go to Equestria outweigh the benefits of staying here. I'll take the offer and I won't look back :sealed:  

My life isn't perfect but it's nowhere near bad enough to move to another universe where I'll start off homeless without a job or existing relationships, and basically have to relearn every motor skill because now I have a completely different body which will also require a different diet that excludes meat. Life in equestria seems generally happy, but I imagine waking up there would be similar to waking up to the future of Demolition man where everything is confusing and overly polite. Screw that :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Well Starlight managed to learn to walk on those skinny legs in a day or so it probably won't be too bad. It's just pulling off tricks like Rainbow Dash did at the gala or Rarity's puppet show that would take work. Well that and learning to write with your mouth :)

You may have a point about overly polite though as Fluttershy saying she was peeved was bad enough for a mother to cover her foals ears and glare at her.

• Brohoof 1

I would if i could remain human but if i had to become a pony I would refuse I would be livid if i was a pony also I would prefer having hands so discord can GTFO xD 

• 4 weeks later...

As a kid I would of said yes, but as time went on I've grown more and more content with humanity. So I can't see myself living with the Equestrians, simply because I would miss the pleasures of reality.

I'd take the option even without the 'design yourself' option and 400 bits(is that a lot? I don't know Equestrian economics) but obviously I wouldn't turn it down. Not sure if I would go as my pony OC or not. But either way I'd jump on that opportunity.

On 6/25/2018 at 8:11 AM, Senko said:

They won't question it or miss you.

Well that makes it pretty easy I guess. :sunny: 

13 minutes ago, Roughshod said:

I'd take the option even without the 'design yourself' option and 400 bits(is that a lot? I don't know Equestrian economics) but obviously I wouldn't turn it down. Not sure if I would go as my pony OC or not. But either way I'd jump on that opportunity.

Well that makes it pretty easy I guess. :sunny: 

I don't think 400 bits is a lot considering we see Fluttershy bargain a cherry up to 20 bits because the storekeep know's she wants it before another pony buys it for 2 bits but it should get you a few meals and maybe a place to stay for a night or two. However we don't really see a lot of Equestria econmy value information beyond the odd joke like Pinky buying a sack of bits worth of food on a train.

If I could make such a move, I'd go so fast my bloomers would have to catch the next flight out (not that I would need them as a pony). If I could be a Pegasus and fly, live in a world inhabited by some of my favorite people and free of all the nonsense of a worldly human life, there would be no hesitation. I would go and never look back.

Not a chance. I have a great life here and I don't want to give it up. I don't even like going out of the country for more than a few days, let alone move to a whole other dimension.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yes I would do anything to be able to live in Equestria and make Fluttershy my Girlfriend she is the hottest and mast lovable Pegasus I have ever laid eye's on and I would want to live in Equestria for that specific reason 

Fluttershy you stole my heart I would do anything to make you my Girlfriend in Equestria

If I have the option to come and go from time to time something like the magic mirror, or similar, I would accept to live in equestria in the form of a Unicorn. but I could swear not to go beyond their borders to explore the world

Heck Yea, I'll live in the Equestria but the problem is that I eat meat so I have to eat veggies like the the rest of the ponies that they eat, but the Sweet Apple Acres might have some food that can balance my nutrition levels but still, If I can survive and live normally in Equestria, I have to work to get bits and buy food and a shelter too! ^^

3 hours ago, Gabriel Tatsuya Cruz said:

Heck Yea, I'll live in the Equestria but the problem is that I eat meat so I have to eat veggies like the the rest of the ponies that they eat, but the Sweet Apple Acres might have some food that can balance my nutrition levels but still, If I can survive and live normally in Equestria, I have to work to get bits and buy food and a shelter too! ^^

I seem to remember there being pigs on that farm.