Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you say yes to living in Equestria? Details inside.

Senko

Would you choose to live in Equestria?  

44 users have voted

1. 1. Would you choose to live in Equestria?

• Yes
    • No

9 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

I seem to remember there being pigs on that farm.

I'm pretty sure they're part of the family even if they don't talk like the cows. Ponies are quite happy with the vegetarian lifestyle although I have seen some interesting theories that Pegasi occasionally eat fish as they're part bird and there was Twilight's casual acceptance of high school food in Equestria girls and interest in Hippogriff/Sea Pony cuisine . . .

• 2 years later...

In reality I would probably say no, but let's say I decided to go. First off, I would definitely choose to be a pegasus. Actually being able to fly and control the weather would be epic. When I get there, first I'm going to focus on how to walk, run, etc. Then I'm going to try to learn how to big objects up, with both my hooves and my mouth. Then I would try to learn how to fly. I imagine it would be hard at first, but a very worth-while process in the long run. After I get used to being a pony, then I'll try to engage in conversation. Hopefully I'll be able to get myself a few friends. That way, by the time Twilight does comes to Ponyville, I'll have figured things out. It sure would be an interesting experience!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
On 2018-06-25 at 12:58 PM, King of Canterlot said:

I would take that opportunity, Equestria is a much better place than our own world, and being able to be a pony has always been a dream of mine. I would miss my family here, but I would be able to meet so many new ponies over in Equestria, and possibly someday start my own pony family over there. All in all, the options to leave here and go to Equestria outweigh the benefits of staying here. I'll take the offer and I won't look back :sealed:  

I would live in Equestria and be a pegasus and never returning to earth 

• Brohoof 2

On 2018-06-25 at 2:11 PM, Senko said:

This is a one way trip you live and die in that world.

One-way trip, turn into a pony (a regular one, not an immortal alicorn) and I can't bring a few shipping cointainers with my stuff? No. That sounds like a very bad deal.

51 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

How can you say no to living in Equestria? It’s like living in heaven! :wub:

Your heaven may not be my heaven. My heaven may be your hell.

Edited by Pentium100

If I were to die and be reborn, if possible, as an upcoming master of chaos, then yeah, absolutely. Just going by Discord and his powers, being a draconequus in Equestria would be a step up from being a unicorn, an alicorn, or even a changeling. 

The world would literally be my oyster. 

The way things have been going, a fresh start would certainly be tempting. As a unicorn, studying and practicing magic would be tons of fun. Combining it with my engineering background, it'd be cool to see what stuff I could invent.

• 4 weeks later...

I would rather live in a dumpster in a back alley in Manehatten then be a billionaire in this miserable world.  I would rather be cell mates with Tirek in Tartarus then live in a beach resort mansion in this garbage world.  So, yeah, I'd go.  :twi:

Oh, here's a fun hypothetical--I'd go there with a smartphone and give it to the ponies and just sit back and watch their civilization collapse within 10 years.  :laugh:  That'd defeat the purpose, huh?

But seriously, I'd probably try my best to weasel my way into the mane 6.