• Popeyes
    • Wendys
    • Burger King
    • Chipotle
    • Hardys
    • Jack in the Box
    • Other: State what

(edited)

Carl's Jr(or Hardee's for those in the east coast), In-N-Out, and Domino's if it counts. But I will go to Burger King or McDonalds if I'm feeling really feeling cheap

Edited by Whomps

(edited)

Never really visiting any of these, so I say none of these. :derp:

I usually go for a pizza, if aiming for that kind of things, heh.

Edited by Rikifive

(edited)

i don't have any particular restaurant but i always go for gyros(it's something kinda like kebap)
as for the more well known ones,i liked Subway alot when i was in london

Edited by lordvaltasar
  • Brohoof 1

Difficult choice this one. I think I will go with one not on the list and say Long John Silver's. They have amazing chicken strips and fries. :3 McDonald's might be my second favorite. Despite what people say, I love their fries and mcnuggets. 

• Brohoof 3

I really do not eat fast food that much. But if I were to say something it would be probably Wendy's or Burger King since these are one of the only fast food restaurants I would eat at.

McDonald's, usually the cheapest and they still provide plenty of deals. Also they're the most consistent I think because you know exactly what to expect every time.

• Brohoof 1

Surprised that A&W wasn't included on this list. It's been my favourite go-to fast food restaurant for the past fifteen years or so.

• Brohoof 1

Del Taco. Which is like west coast Taco Bell but better. Glorious chicken quesadillas and orange milk shakes. But I still like Taco Bell too. Order three things at a time when i go. 

Arbys is another go to. Thankfully they just built one 20 min away. There's also Culvers, which I guess is a national chain but is mostly an upper midwest thing. Good burgers but even better custard. 

Five Guys is another good one. Big thick burgers and massive orders of spicy fries. Plus if you walk in, there are baskets of peanuts you can chow on while you wait. 

Jack in the box has great breakfast, and thankfully it's all day. Too bad the closest one to me is in St. Louis. 

28 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Surprised that A&W wasn't included on this list. It's been my favourite go-to fast food restaurant for the past fifteen years or so.

I haven't been to an A&W in a long time. I don't even know if there are any still around near me. But yeah, good burgers and great root beer as expected. 

2 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I think I will go with one not on the list and say Long John Silver's. They have amazing chicken strips and fries. :3

Same. Though I go mostly for the fish and hush puppies, since you can get chicken strips anywhere these days. Too bad the closest one to me is across state lines. 

Me it's either Dos Toros or some buffet place. 

Odd people aren't giving love to Burger King, Hardy's, or Wendy's. 

4 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

Mine is Chipotle!
I adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I heard that Chipotle isn't good as of recent, but I do eat there now and then. 

• Brohoof 2

Jimmy John's doesn't get much fanfare but it's definitely my favorite. Much better than Subway imo

I'm a little surprised at no votes for Wendy's. That would be my second choice and its Twitter account alone should be enough to earn a few votes lol

• Brohoof 1

I try not to eat fast food very often because I try to be healthy. But sometimes I do.

Does Waffle House count? I like eating breakfast there because they use real eggs.

If Waffle House doesn't count, then Popeyes. There's just something about their chicken that tastes so good. Their biscuits and sweet tea are amazing.

8 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

I haven't been to an A&W in a long time. I don't even know if there are any still around near me. But yeah, good burgers and great root beer as expected. 

A&W Root Beer is the best kind for me with Mug Root Beer being a very close second.