Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mane 6 not apologizing?

heavens-champion

2 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

There was this forum thread I found on Fimfiction about the Mane 6 not apologizing for their mistakes. What do you think?

About the thread you found? About past instances that they haven't apologized? About an episode where you would want that to happen? Can you elaborate?

(edited)
1 minute ago, Jeric said:

About the thread you found? About past instances that they haven't apologized? About an episode where you would want that to happen? Can you elaborate?

The Accusation Fic Collection forum. I'd post the link, but for some reason, I can't.

Edited by heavens-champion

Accusation fics are a load of ass. 99% of the time it's just the writer venting over a bad episode.

Chances are they did apologize, it was just off screen and they never showed it. People who constantly complain about lack of apologies just want to see said apology actually happen

Or this would usually happen

1760760__safe_apple+bloom_scootaloo_sweetie+belle_twilight+sparkle_marks+for+effort_spoiler-colon-s08e12_cutie+mark+crusaders_meta_nicole+dubuc_twiligh.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Whomps said:

Accusation fics are a load of ass. 99% of the time it's just the writer venting over a bad episode.

Chances are they did apologize, it was just off screen and they never showed it. People who constantly complain about lack of apologies just want to see said apology actually happen

Or this would usually happen

1760760__safe_apple+bloom_scootaloo_sweetie+belle_twilight+sparkle_marks+for+effort_spoiler-colon-s08e12_cutie+mark+crusaders_meta_nicole+dubuc_twiligh.png

Just because they didn't apologize on screen doesn't mean they didn't apologize. Not everything has to be explicitly shown on screen. 

Edited by VG_Addict

• 3 years later...

For a show to have a good message, the main characters need to apologize if they made mistakes. I really hope the Mane 6 did apologize in the end (for the show's quality's sake)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

In A Canterlot Wedding, only Applejack apologized for abandoning Twilight. Not the rest of the Mane 6, not Spike, not Princess Celestia, not even Shining Armor. Just Applejack.

We also never got a proper make-up moment between Twilight and her friends in the 2017 Movie.