Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were your favorite parts about sleepovers as a kid?

Feather Data

Sleepovers  

18 users have voted

1. 1. What were your favorite parts about sleepovers as a kid?

• Pajamas
    • Hanging out with friends
    • Video Games
    • Movies
    • Pizza
    • All Nighters
    • Other (please explain)

I liked getting all cozy in your bed, or sleeping bag and just talking in the dark. Maybe you turn on a night light for a little ambience, or maybe you let your mixtape play quietly in the background. You'd be surprised at what you come up with to talk about until you pass out.

(edited)

I actually didn't have many of them. I had a couple with my cousin when I was very little (who is around the same age), but I'd always get really homesick. I once ended up getting driven home by my uncle just before bedtime because I missed home so much. :sealed:   :blush:

Edited by Tiny Hoofs

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Back in middle school me and my group of friends would go over to one friend's house and play Black Ops Zombies all night long while eating pizza and drinking Coke. I remember we spent like three hours on Origins one night, and I had so much junk food I was sick in the morning. I miss that.

I don't miss the actual sleeping part, thought. Six people in one tiny room without air conditioning wasn't great.

The "all nighters." It was always nice being able to stay up later than my bedtime when I was a kid. I remember doing a 100% run of Yoshi's Island with my friends, taking cartoon breaks every now and again. Took us about 9 hours.  

I never really had sleepovers in the traditional sense. I always stay up all night with my brother on Christmas, but that's not really the same. I imagine it would be fun to watch movies, eat snacks and do girly stuff. I'm easy to please. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I think that I enjoyed sleepovers so much simply because I got to spend time with my friend(s) and do things we both or all enjoy. I also saw it is a form of independence, as I was happy to get away from my parents when I was a teenager.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I never once had a sleepover as a kid. I basically never had any friends because I made no effort to make any. I mean I did have to go to a neighbor's house for about a week during a snowstorm when I used to live in Washington State, but that's really it.

Edited by DusksuD

I had tons of sleepovers with friends, usually every weekend

And honestly there's nothing better than pulling an all-nighter gaming session (or horror movie marathon) with friends as you eat copious amounts of junk food 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...