Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Renewal of an Age

DarkArtificer

(edited)

Sorry for the lack of a reply from me! I had to do some editing to my plans for this adventure, with the characters, some of the plans just wouldn't work. Though, I am hoping Alex Van Gamer comes in soon. I must admit, I'm rather eager to explore the aspects of her character.

Edited by DarkArtificer
  • Brohoof 1

As Winter Bolt is looking to make friends and the Mane Six are at the party what would you think of him spotting Pinkie Pie and her introducing him to Twilight? Or do we have some other plan that I should keep in mind? I am just plotting out Winters next moves. 

The plans I have for the Gala won't be affected by characters meeting each other. That's the point of the new Gala! Don't be afraid to have your characters meet new ponies and recognize old ones. That'll happen a lot. If something messes with a plan, I'll work around it. I'm not going to tell you 'No, don't do that. It messes stuff up.' This adventure is run by your choices, not mine.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry the intro to my post got cut where I said hi im Winter Bolt. Thanks for rolling with it so easily. IDK why the editing process cut off part of what I was supposed to day lol. 

Winter Bolt is in a ball room adjacent to the room Thorn and Copper are in, the same room Survivor left, now that he is in the gardens.

@Loud Opinion I couldn't help but notice that Blue Thorn said, "No problem, man." Where o' where did he learn that word?

Don't worry about changing it; it doesn't matter. I just found it a little funny and wanted to bring your attention to it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not to rain on your parade, but for future reference, it should be known that the cannon has repeatedly used the word 'manly' as a descriptor. I know it's a non-issue, but clarification never hurts.

Edited by Loud Opinion

I wanted the gravity of the situation Thorn is in to hit home. I'm not used to writing scenes this intense, so if my post is to abstract, please let me know so I can change it. Hopefully, I got it right.

I really like how what Thorn heard triggered memories of the Gorgon. The message was well done and shows how, while ponies can handle monsters and animals, cruel acts by other sentient species can disturb them.

To be fair, though, the Guards weren't murdered, just injured. There hasn't been a murder...yet.

@woodchunks66 In your message, you said the Guards and Princess Luna being well 'would go well.' Is that what you meant, or did you mean 'wouldn't go well?' 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, DarkArtificer said:

I really like how what Thorn heard triggered memories of the Gorgon. The message was well done and shows how, while ponies can handle monsters and animals, cruel acts by other sentient species can disturb them.

To be fair, though, the Guards weren't murdered, just injured. There hasn't been a murder...yet.

@woodchunks66 In your message, you said the Guards and Princess Luna being well 'would go well.' Is that what you meant, or did you mean 'wouldn't go well?' 

Yeah sorry bout that

Also @DarkArtificer we’re the guards who were knocked out in the cell Celestias guards or Luna’s guards?

Apologies, a series of storms hit my home wiping out the power for a some time with each one. In the lulls between power outages, the internet was still down and data signal was too low to do this from a phone. This is the first time I've had access to internet in any form since then and I'm hoping it lasts. I refuse to abandon this RP and if it every lulls like it has recently, the most likely explanation is that, for some reason or another, I've had zero access to the internet. Otherwise, even if I was busy during the day, my posts would come late at night like it is now.

@Thorgir the Mighty I'm wasn't expecting such a nonchalant comment here. What made you decide to read through this?

While it may be too late to answer you question, @woodchunks66, the two Guards, Unicorn and Pegasus respectively, were Solar Guards, and so Celestia's.

• Brohoof 2

If I do not say in the current post or in a previous post dealing with the Guards, yes, assume that they are Solar Guards as they far outnumber Princess Luna's thestrals.

That reply was almost a thousand words. That's massive for an RP post.

Though I'm sure there's been bigger.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, DarkArtificer said:

Apologies, a series of storms hit my home wiping out the power for a some time with each one. In the lulls between power outages, the internet was still down and data signal was too low to do this from a phone. This is the first time I've had access to internet in any form since then and I'm hoping it lasts. I refuse to abandon this RP and if it every lulls like it has recently, the most likely explanation is that, for some reason or another, I've had zero access to the internet. Otherwise, even if I was busy during the day, my posts would come late at night like it is now.

@Thorgir the Mighty I'm wasn't expecting such a nonchalant comment here. What made you decide to read through this?

While it may be too late to answer you question, @woodchunks66, the two Guards, Unicorn and Pegasus respectively, were Solar Guards, and so Celestia's.

No worries man, im glad your safe:fluttershy:

Go ahead and hold a conversation. There will be points where players will have a conversation and I don't have anything to do for a few in-game moments. I'll jump in when it's time!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
48 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

Yo, I know I an't the only one seeing Survivor low key thrown' some shade on my blue boy Thorn.

what? no I didn't mean to! I promise!

I honestly forgot that blue thorn was a canterlot native:wacko:

Edited by woodchunks66