Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Renewal of an Age

DarkArtificer

Just now, Loud Opinion said:

Na dowg, na, na-na-na-na-na, dauge.:crackle:  We good daiouge. We good.

(but my spell check and I got some beef)

heh thanks dude 

(bro spellcheck got beef with everyone^_^)

@woodchunks66 Yes, as I've said before, this is not being abandoned. However, there isn't much for me to do at this moment. Strong Copper is the only character at the moment that requires my presence. Survivor, Winter, and Thorn are holding conversations between themselves. It's going to take some time for the Guards to return to Thorn, time that a conversation can take place in.

I'm not going to have to reply to every message. There are times, like now, where it's mostly me and one person, with the others speaking among each other. I'm replying to Strong right now, with a couple additions, but that's about all I can do for now.

• Brohoof 1

Hey sorry for the delays I have been busy so I was not able to sit down and think of a good response until this evening. I will be on the forums using my phone but for my RP stuff I wait until I am at a PC so I can type it out and really take the time to make it good. Hope every pony is well today 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Loud Opinion I would give you a reason why I’ve been missing so long but I’m guessing your pretty sick of hearing excuses from me so I just decided to post right now, I apologize for any frustration I caused.

Ok I am finally back. Any advice on getting caught up or where to look for the posts I can jump off on? Sorry about the delay I was supposed to be back after the two birthdays that I just planned for but I had major back pain yesterday and was not in a place to focus. 

I don't like leaving characters behind, so you didn't miss much. Just Brobot (surviver) and my last post should do. Although the GM hasn't started the next event yet so there's not much to work with.

• Brohoof 1

^^

*Walks in with zounds of ponies behind me*

Well looks like a intresting rp, If its not full then I've got a nice event for ya

I call it Unicorn Zombie Apocolypse

How original. 

if ya got room for a zombie mare, then have a character sheet

https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/blood-drops-r9869/&searchlight=1

Edited by BloodDrops