Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Renewal of an Age

DarkArtificer

(edited)

At the moment, it is 2:47 am. I'm a bit of a night owl so this isn't strange for me.

@woodchunks66 After reading some of Survivor's posts... I feel like Survivor would say Crikey a lot.

Edited by Strong Copper
  • Brohoof 1

Ah sorry! Yeah, I haven't posted anything yet. I've been a little busy the last couple of days. I'll get on to writing my piece up in a bit. It'll probably be a little slow since I tend to re-read my writing several times before positing.

Sorry I haven't been on everyone! I got commandeered for a little work today, to my surprise. Not really complaining, though. Expect my posting speed to fluctuate though, I have a decent bit of stuff to do tonight.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, DarkArtificer said:

Sorry if the reply is a little off. I'm severely distracted right now and physically shaking from anger. I'll be back on either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

No it fits perfectly. Hope you are ok and my inbox is open for venting. Thanks for such a great RP its really helping me flesh out my character. 

Just now, DarkArtificer said:

@Jedishy I don't know if you're still awake or not, but thanks for the offer, and the praise. It's all good now, or rather, it's getting there. My reply is up, though you may not reply until tomorrow.

Im up and working a reply. Insomnia hit like a truck soooo no sleep for me. But plenty of time to write. Not such a terrible trade. 

(edited)

For anyone who saw my message, it was an utter error on my tablet's part.

Thanks, Copper. It helps I've been apart of several RP's, while also writing my own little fanfiction.

Geez, I just got an Amber Alert on my phone...

Edited by DarkArtificer