Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Renewal of an Age

DarkArtificer

Survivor turned to Thorn with a curious gleam in this eye.”so there were two of them, I hade no clue what was going on and I kinda don’t like being left in the dark.” Survivor was going over what had happened tonight over and over and over in this head but he couldn’t piece together what it all meant. “Blue Thorn,Winter Bolt, do any of you know anything  about runes. When I looked in the cell that the maniac with the broken foreleg was put in I saw some rocks glowing dark blue, I have no clues as to what it could mean but hopefully one of you guys has a better understanding of majic then I do.” Survivor looked at them hopefully, he knew that he was talking to a Pegasus and a Earth pony, so his hopes wernt all that high. “Does this happen every Gala.” He said with a frustrated sigh. He really wished he could just get outta here

Listening to the commentary from everypony Winter nodded soberly. He scuffed at the floor wonder what was going to become of this evening and his trip to Ponyville. He figured he could be delayed as a potential witness and so forth. But he would do what he must and hope for the best. This whole evening was interesting. Sitting down on a stool his eyes became unfocused as he went over the night's events.  He started to unconsciously float upward as his wings beat in time with his thoughts.... with a thud he came back down. 

" Sorry, everypony I was trying to figure out if I had seen anything or realized anything but there is nothing I can add to the night's events. Hopefully, the guard or someone settles this matter swiftly. It sure was a disaster tonight even if it started out well. I just want to get something to drink and relax with a bit of food. I've got an upcoming job and I am not sure what it will take to complete it. Never mind the travel."