Jeric

Fillydelphia Captain Poll  

41 users have voted

1. 1. Pick the captain

• Big Mac
    • Roseluck
    • Nurse Redheart

This poll is closed to new votes

Big Bro Apple Horse, The Healer, or the Flower Maiden! Who leads the team representing where my OC is from?

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Totally Totally said:

Let's go flower horse! :D

af1ff9d1fe7afc9edaa76e6671c144bc--spring

Let's go flower horse111111111! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 🌹🐴

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Uh, I voted for Roseluck twice already. As much as I love Big Mac, gut instinct tells me to vote for Roseluck.

Not particularly surprised that Big Mac is winning at the present moment. I feel a little sorry for Nurse Redheart, though. 

Edited by Cash In
Fixed a small error.
  • Brohoof 3

How about that? A poll where Roseluck isn't leading, but then she is up against Big Macintosh, and he can be a powerful presence when necessary. Unfortunately, this looks to be a poll that Nurse Redheart is going to get knocked out of the water before getting in.

4 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

How about that? A poll where Roseluck isn't leading, but then she is up against Big Macintosh, and he can be a powerful presence when necessary. Unfortunately, this looks to be a poll that Nurse Redheart is going to get knocked out of the water before getting in.

All three are in the competition. They are on the same three person team. This is just to decide who leads the team. :)

11 hours ago, Jeric said:

All three are in the competition. They are on the same three person team. This is just to decide who leads the team. :)

Then slap me silly for not realizing it. :sunny:

Big Mac is team Cap .... now and at the time this should have closed. Not sure what happened with the automation. :/

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked