Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greeting Ponies! 

1333185457_FsDoksecuEfrSflZn6vmbjpUW5cvomxzwwt0Bht5nGROCFGUrndSzXLIqTM1lZ0dUuqJZVAYXbF0kegxRMmS0ZgZ7dzDWFCvDqWpPGySb0H4X9SNNwvupww407-h361-nc.jpg.b01822fbe70407359b120a2f867ef930.jpg

I am Scorpan. Most of you might not knew of me but you do know about my power crazy brother Tirek. *sigh* I know he was a fool to refuse my advise, and go on with his madness. 

But I am glad I decided to back off on time. I only wish my brother could do the same.

I am here now, so if you wanna ask me anything, then go ahead...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

What's your homeland like, Scorpan?

My homeland is a really beautiful place. It is a vast land to be exact. There are big villages, and towns and colonies. And there also lives a varity of creatures such as in your homeworld.

But things here work in a different way then Equestria. Plus our homeland isn't much colorful as your world *chuckle*. You might think it's boring as compare to Equestria.

42 minutes ago, Totally An Admirer said:

My homeland is a really beautiful place. It is a vast land to be exact. There are big villages, and towns and colonies. And there also lives a varity of creatures such as in your homeworld.

But things here work in a different way then Equestria. Plus our homeland isn't much colorful as your world *chuckle*. You might think it's boring as compare to Equestria.

So you are from the human world?

Just now, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

So you are from the human world?

Human world? Not exactly.

There are no species such as human in our world if that's what you're asking. Though, there are myths in our lands about many strange creatures.

One of those myths do speak about a bald ape-like creature standing tall on his hind-legs and known as human.

But our world isn't known as human world per say.

19 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Scorpan,

Sorry about Tirek, but at least he was stopped in time.

Have you heard from the Princesses lately?

Ah, yes. Aside from the news of recapture of my brother and birth of an Alicorn, I've heard that latest crowned Princess Twilight Sparkle has opened a school to teach friendship to ponies as well as different creatures from other lands.

From what I've heard, I must say it was so brave of her to stand against the self-centred ideaology of education authorities of Equestria.

34 minutes ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Human world? Not exactly.

There are no species such as human in our world if that's what you're asking. Though, there are myths in our lands about many strange creatures.

One of those myths do speak about a bald ape-like creature standing tall on his hind-legs and known as human.

But our world isn't known as human world per say.

Maybe we all fled after Tirek was born

4 minutes ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Maybe we all fled after Tirek was born

*chuckles* good assumption but unfortunately that isn't what happened. Or my parents should've known about that. 

The people of our land who believe that they were actually existed here, have an opinion that they were fled or disappeared after a great havoc centuries ago.

3 hours ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Ah, yes. Aside from the news of recapture of my brother and birth of an Alicorn, I've heard that latest crowned Princess Twilight Sparkle has opened a school to teach friendship to ponies as well as different creatures from other lands.

From what I've heard, I must say it was so brave of her to stand against the self-centred ideaology of education authorities of Equestria.

Have you heard about the Crystal Empire being saved three times by Spike the Dragon?

Just now, Brainstorm said:

Have you heard about the Crystal Empire being saved three times by Spike the Dragon?

Hmm... I might have heard... oh yeah, I heard about Crystal Empire alright. And yes, I remember now! The baby dragon who is the assistant  of Princess Twilight. 

I've heard about 'Spike the brave and glorious' and how he helped to save the Crystal Empire. I don't much details though. *smiles*

1 minute ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

Scorpan, I think you were wise to learn to befriend ponies.

Well, thank you very my dear friend. I was always trying to convince Tirek to leave this madness as well, but he was badly obssesed with pony's magic *sigh* and... I'd to leave him on his own...

Just now, Totally An Admirer said:

Well, thank you very my dear friend. I was always trying to convince Tirek to leave this madness as well, but he was badly obssesed with pony's magic *sigh* and... I'd to leave him on his own...

You know your pedant you left with Tirek helped save everyone from him, right?

4 minutes ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

You know your pedant you left with Tirek helped save everyone from him, right?

I didn't knew my pendent could be prove that important. That was given to me by my father when I was very young. 

I gave it to him, as a symbol that he still had time to leave his distructive plans and return to our homeland. I left that with him in hope that he might still care for me... *sigh* but looks like I was wrong after all...

You know, you really should start being evil. It's fun! Your brother Tirek partners with me every so often, the magic from crystal ponies is amazingly strong!

You know, you were dumb to start being good.

-Dark Twilight, Queen of Shadows

the_best_kind_of_magic_by_leffenkitty-dajp2sv.png

7 minutes ago, dream_star1235 said:

You know, you really should start being evil. It's fun! Your brother Tirek partners with me every so often, the magic from crystal ponies is amazingly strong!

You know, you were dumb to start being good.

-Dark Twilight, Queen of Shadows

the_best_kind_of_magic_by_leffenkitty-dajp2sv.png

I considered helping my brother with stealing you ponies' magic before I met Starswirl. Then I realized my mistake and backed off. 

I am not proud of myself for leaving my brother to suffer per say, but he was himself responsible for his sufferings. He refused to listen me, and I refused to stand by his side in his evil mission.

As for your offer, I must say being bad has its own advantages... but I think I'm better as I am.

(edited)
1 minute ago, Totally An Admirer said:

I considered helping my brother with stealing you ponies' magic before I met Starswirl. Then I realized my mistake and backed off. 

I am not proud of myself for leaving my brother to suffer per say, but he was himself responsible for his sufferings. He refused to listen me, and I refused to stand by his side in his evil mission.

As for your offer, I must say being bad has its own advantages... but I think I'm better as I am.

Okay, but one day when your world is under my control, you'll regret it. But, your choice, you chose to be good, you'll pay your price.

Edited by dream_star1235

Just now, Totally An Admirer said:

If that ever happened...

Um, excuse me, me and my crush have big plans for Equestria AND BEYOND! You're beyond Equestria, am I right? And do you even have magic? It'll be so easy to make you a slave! You're pretty tall, hmmmm, maybe you can fix the buildings that I BURN DOWN, huh? 

18 minutes ago, dream_star1235 said:

Um, excuse me, me and my crush have big plans for Equestria AND BEYOND! You're beyond Equestria, am I right? And do you even have magic? It'll be so easy to make you a slave! You're pretty tall, hmmmm, maybe you can fix the buildings that I BURN DOWN, huh? 

I admit, I can't use magic. In fact Tirek was one of only few who have ability to channal/use magic among our people. 

Hmmm... I don't know... I must be prepared for you then.

But now we're going off the topic aren't we? So let's try to be on topic. Okay?

2 hours ago, Totally An Admirer said:

I admit, I can't use magic. In fact Tirek was one of only few who have ability to channal/use magic among our people. 

Hmmm... I don't know... I must be prepared for you then.

But now we're going off the topic aren't we? So let's try to be on topic. Okay?

Sure, I'll stay on topic. But the offer is on the table if you wanna be evil! If you wanna ask me any questions about my evil plans, go to this link: 

13 hours ago, dream_star1235 said:

Sure, I'll stay on topic. But the offer is on the table if you wanna be evil! If you wanna ask me any questions about my evil plans, go to this link: 

I see, you've pretty evil plans for Equestria. I might not be as powerful, but I'll help them to fight against you. 

You don't know but our homeland have allies with many kingdoms, and let me ask what are you gonna do about Discord. Even though he's such a overconfident fool but I think he can be pretty challenging against you espacially if you tried to hurt that certain pegasus. 

images(4).jpg.bf87f34e20b7f1b42eea64cedd52a8c8.jpg

12 hours ago, Totally An Admirer said:

I see, you've pretty evil plans for Equestria. I might not be as powerful, but I'll help them to fight against you. 

You don't know but our homeland have allies with many kingdoms, and let me ask what are you gonna do about Discord. Even though he's such a overconfident fool but I think he can be pretty challenging against you espacially if you tried to hurt that certain pegasus. 

images(4).jpg.bf87f34e20b7f1b42eea64cedd52a8c8.jpg

Easy, I'll turn him and Flutterstupid into crystal statues.