Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ghastly Gorge Semifinal - Horse Wife vs Flash Sentry

Jeric

Ghastly Gorge World Cup Semifinal A  

25 users have voted

1. 1. Who gets a shot to team with Team Hugger and Soarin?

• Horse Wife
    • Flash Sentry

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-06-28 at 03:30 PM

My vote goes to Flash Sentry, because of the unfair bashing on the poor guy. Sometimes the fanbase can be too cruel to a character who's nicer than he looks.

I don't even know this Horse Wife guy you're talking about. How can I vote for someone I know nothing about?

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

My vote goes to Flash Sentry, because of the unfair bashing on the poor guy. Sometimes the fanbase can be too cruel to a character who's nicer than he looks.

I don't even know this Horse Wife guy you're talking about. How can I vote for someone I know nothing about?

Horse Wife is a really beautiful fandom created charactor who is married to a fandom created person called mathew...

if she want to cheat on her husband she knows who to call!

19 minutes ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

This is a great opportunity for me to spin the tale of MLPF hosting a popular Fandom artist and blogger. Horse Wife is the comic series created by TJ Pones about a mare from Equestria that marries a human and tries to live a normal life here in our world. A few years back we invited the artist to MLPF to host an AMA. We highly publicized it. Basically, this is a Friend of the Forum

PVL Ad

Forums Announcement thread

AMA

tumblr_p25lo5kq9Q1uv5tb8o1_1280.png

*Excited Horse Noises

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked