Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dark Twilight

KawaiiYandere

53 minutes ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Has anypony told you how beautiful you are?

Why thank you, that's the kind of thing I want to hear.  At least one pony respects me.

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Why hello there dark twilight what do you think about good twilight

Oh, she is my twin sister that was born good. I, however, was born evil. She was ok until she crossed the line when she defeated my father. One day she will be my slave and ask me, "Why, sister?" And I'll say, "Because, The dark magic in my heart is the best part of me. I am fueled by darkness. My heart is as black as night. The only love in my heart is the love for evil." So, I have a question for you, are you friends with her?

(edited)
12 minutes ago, dream_star1235 said:

Why thank you, that's the kind of thing I want to hear.  At least one pony respects me.

Oh, she is my twin sister that was born good. I, however, was born evil. She was ok until she crossed the line when she defeated my father. One day she will be my slave and ask me, "Why, sister?" And I'll say, "Because, The dark magic in my heart is the best part of me. I am fueled by darkness. My heart is as black as night. The only love in my heart is the love for evil." So, I have a question for you, are you friends with her?

Oh my  ahh yes 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle is best

9 minutes ago, dream_star1235 said:

You're welcome!

**gulps worringly**

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Oh my 

Yep, It's pretty crazy how different we are. I tried to persuade her to join me, she said no. So I tried to catch her, but she got away. I think she's the only pony I might have some trouble catching, because she has the same powers I do. But I have a plan. hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA!

Just now, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

You're welcome!

**gulps worringly**

Oh, so you're scared, huh? You'll be an easy pony to get ahold of! The scared ones are the easiest.

Just now, dream_star1235 said:

Yep, It's pretty crazy how different we are. I tried to persuade her to join me, she said no. So I tried to catch her, but she got away. I think she's the only pony I might have some trouble catching, because she has the same powers I do. But I have a plan. hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA!

Oh, so you're scared, huh? You'll be an easy pony to get ahold of! The scared ones are the easiest.

Do you have your own evil mane six 

(edited)
1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Do you have your own evil mane six 

No, but I have some of the other villains helping except for Chrysalis, she's scared of me because she knows I can overpower her. Such a wimp.

Edited by dream_star1235

2 minutes ago, dream_star1235 said:

Incorrect, Lovestruck ponies are easier to get ahold of!

w-w-would y-you w-w-want to d-d-date me?

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Your only one one 

So what your opinion about mean six 

Nope, not the only one, I got Tirek and King Sombra (he's my dad) helping.

The Mean Six, they're stupid because the Tree of Harmony stopped them. Didn't stop me, I can put it under a spell.

3 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I'm not afraid of you.

Well, are you evil?

2 minutes ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Incorrect, Lovestruck ponies are easier to get ahold of!

w-w-would y-you w-w-want to d-d-date me?

What is your name, little pony, and are you evil as well? (cause i'm single)

Edited by dream_star1235

Just now, dream_star1235 said:

Nope, not the only one, I got Tirek and King Sombra (he's my dad) helping.

The Mean Six, they're stupid because the Tree of Harmony stopped them. Didn't stop me, I can put it under a spell.

Well, are you evil?

What thought about midnight Sparkle 

(My oc  mom) 

Just now, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

What thought about midnight Sparkle 

(My oc  mom) 

hmmmm, she's a human, don't care much for humans, I don't have magic in the human world for some reason. And, I'm still better than her, tell her if she want to come to the pony world and challenge me, I'm open to it!

Just now, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

S-sh-sherbert!

Yeah

Well, are you mare or colt, and do you mind hurting other ponies?

1 minute ago, dream_star1235 said:

hmmmm, she's a human, don't care much for humans, I don't have magic in the human world for some reason. And, I'm still better than her, tell her if she want to come to the pony world and challenge me, I'm open to it!

What do you  do when ponies try to fight back

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

St-stallion, and I don't mind

Well, then, lemme ask my dad. "Dad!" "What?" "Can I have a special somepony?" "He like crystals?" "Uh, I dunno, lemme ask." 

Well, you heard, do you like crystals?

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

What do you  do when ponies try to fight back

Well, I win, lock 'em up, Tirek will take their magic, flight, etc, and I'll make 'em work for me. That simple. Why, does she wanna fight?

Edited by dream_star1235

1 minute ago, dream_star1235 said:

Well, then, lemme ask my dad. "Dad!" "What?" "Can I have a special somepony?" "He like crystals?" "Uh, I dunno, lemme ask." 

Well, I win, lock 'em up, Tirek will take their magic, flight, etc, and I'll make 'em work for me. That simple. Why, does she wanna fight?

Wanna fight for what 

(edited)
Just now, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Wanna fight for what 

Well, if she wins, she'll lock me up, if I win, vice-versa. (but I know I'll win)

Edited by dream_star1235

5 minutes ago, dream_star1235 said:

Yeah!