• Samsung
    • Apple
    • ZTE
    • LG
    • Google Pixel
    • Alcatel
    • Motorola
    • Something else: State what

Any phone that can do what my daily needs are fine with me. I personally think some people are a bit too picky with phones. The $1000 Iphone X is just ridiculous in my honest opinion.

But, what I have is an older LG phone.

• Brohoof 1

I had a Samsung Galaxy S5 for a few years and it was nice, but I got a Huawei Honor 8 around March of last year and I've never looked back. It's not exactly flashy, but it's perfect for me.

• Brohoof 1

While the price of the iPhone X is a bit much, I've been a user of my iphone 6+ for a while; no complaints. Apple for me.

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Totally Soren said:

The new Samsung S9 is in my opinion the best phone as far as all-around ability goes. I use an old LG G4 and I really don't care for it. Sony is also a good brand, and their phones have really good cameras.

I love the S9!!!

I am so excited for them Samsung Galaxy S10!!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sondash Studios said:

I love the S9!!!

I am so excited for them Samsung Galaxy S10!!

I'm waiting for a phone with a built in keyboard and can turn into a tablet, both have happened, just on different handsets so it could happen, I also want phones to have fans to keep them cool

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

While the price of the iPhone X is a bit much, I've been a user of my iphone 6+ for a while; no complaints. Apple for me.

Don't worry, Apple is my second pick after Samsung!

Just now, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Apple is my last pick due to my iPhone 4(s) ruining iPhones for me

Ya, compare the Iphone 4 to Samsung S4, Samsung wins in a landslide!

1 minute ago, Sondash Studios said:

Ya, compare the Iphone 4 to Samsung S4, Samsung wins in a landslide!

Yeah, but that isn't even comparable due to 2013 vs 2010 isn't fair... but 4(s) vs SII is fair and Samsung still wins by a landslide

3 minutes ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Yeah, but that isn't even comparable due to 2013 vs 2010 isn't fair... but 4(s) vs SII is fair and Samsung still wins by a landslide

Yup. My sympathies for Apple

I don't use a phone anymore not since it was cancelled due to the fact that I only ever used it once every two weeks and it was one of those pay-and-talk varieties. Instead, I use my mum's phone though I do admit that I need some practice in order to figure out all of the things it can do. As for the type of phone, I'm not bothered by brand names and the like so long as it can do what it's supposed to do.

Even though I don't like everything they are currently doing, I will never switch back to Android. Apple has served me far better than every Android phone I've ever had.

(edited)

As long as it can make calls and recieve texts, it really doesn't matter to me. 

Edited by Cash In

Best phone for talking is a motorolla track phone. It's cheap, sturdy and does what it needs to do.

Best phone for everything else is the one I'm typing on as we speak: the BlackBerry Classic. Sturdy build. Textured backing. Ergonomic physical keyboard. 720 x 720 screen. Easy to handle size. Trackpad for greater accruacy than simply touching the screen. 

Though if it worked in modern times, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 would've been the best. BlackBerry at its apex. BlackBerry 10 is good. The BlackBerry 6 OS was better. Small enough for one hand typing. Thin enough to easily fit in a pocket. Excellent smile style ergonomic keyboard. It was everything I looked for in a phone, and I got it 5 years too late. 

• Brohoof 1

My preference is “no preference.” Get what phone works for you, don’t lock yourself into “only Apple” or “only Samsung.” Sometimes these companies make bad decisions *cough* headphone jacks *cough* and it might be better to branch out a little to see the other options. 

• Brohoof 2

Any Android is alright for me.. Thought I prefer Samsung.

I really dislike Apple's approach to Tech...with the IPhone Notch and that Home button tactility.

Also The way they treat customers is kinda bad... 

• Brohoof 1