Sondash Studios

Health Who here struggles with acne?

I feel you out guys.

I've gone through puberty since I was 11. Pretty early for a guy.

Probably explains why I didn't have that many friends, and that they called me "pimple face." :(

1 minute ago, Sondash Studios said:

I feel you out guys.

Probably explains why I didn't have that many friends, and that they called me "pimple face." :(

I don't have "Extreme" acne on my face often but I get tons of little spots and tons of zits on my arms, been going through puberty since about 11 or 12!

That's sad :( !

Badges

Warning, advice up ahead:

I don't get acne, actually, because of two tricks:

~Wash my face twice a day, once in the morning and once at night

~If a lil red dot dares show, put mouthwash or rubbing alcohol on it. Within a few hours? Poof! Like it wasn't even there.

Just my advice, though :squee:

Badges

Used to struggle with it, but these days it is hardly an issue. Kinda weird too considering how much I struggle with anxiety. One owuld think my face would be a battleground, but nope. That or my face is so ugly that nothing dares invade it. :P

Badges

21 minutes ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I don't have "Extreme" acne on my face often but I get tons of little spots and tons of zits on my arms, been going through puberty since about 11 or 12!

That's sad :( !

I feel you out bud, I have freaking acne on my BACK!!!!!

(edited)
1 hour ago, Sondash Studios said:

I feel you out bud, I have freaking acne on my BACK!!!!!

It's starting to spread to my neck, back and legs, my mom's genetics

Edited by Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard

Badges

All over my face and upper body,I wonder what acne in equestria is like,I'd be a pony any day to escape acne

I've been struggling with it when I was 16~20 or something. It wasn't light, but not extreme either. I've threw tons of money on various creams and whatsoever, but it absolutely didn't have any effect. I had so many of these, that I wasn't even able to use it all, so things kept expiring. :laugh: It all went to trash in the end. :adorkable:

I eventually stopped caring about this ~ now it gets better and better with age, as it usually does in most cases. I still have some occasional dots here and there, but it's not that bad I suppose; they slowly disappear though -- I hope it will stay that way! :please:

Badges

1 hour ago, Sondash Studios said:

I feel you out guys.

I still have it on my forehead mostly but it's whatever. Also, anyone who calls you out for having acne really doesn't deserve to be your friend in the first place.

Badges

(edited)
1 minute ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

I still have it on my forehead mostly but it's whatever. Also, anyone who calls you out for having acne really doesn't deserve to be your friend in the first place.

Yeah I agree. It's not really a thing to make fun of; it can relatively easily set somepony into depression.

Edited by Rikifive

Badges

2 hours ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

That's why i only have like 3 friends... that are true friends

(edited)

Kind of, not a lot, but since it occasionally outbreaks, it’s annoying :maud: .

It is also permanent regardless of whether or not you touch; it ends up leaving a scar or hidden under the skin. Eww :maud: .

I wonder if it’s genetic or if it happens based on stuff like diet :wacko: ....

Edited by Totally Not Wolf

Badges

I used to struggle with it (anxiety problems), but then I accepted the reality that I'll have a pizza face forever regardless of what I do. I've tried anti-acne cream, and I've been washing my face every day for the past few years, and it will not get any better. I still struggle with my appearance in general, but I've come to realize that it doesn't matter too much. I used to shave my legs and I stopped because of issues with the bathroom I used to use (new bathroom sink has some sort of s***y cap thing in it), and I used to shave my face twice a day until the anxiety causing that was overridden by anxiety caused by my dad's hair-brained antics.

I actually used to have a lot on my forehead, but now it's on the sides of my face.

I'm ugly.

I'd say the world gives me headache....but in  a semi reality I give myself headache...for not drinking enough water. plus sunlight.

Badges

My skin is terrible. It's not the worst in the world but it's still pretty bad. I break out often and when I do, it's bad. It's super embarrassing. I try my best to cover it up with makeup but that can only do so much. I have been experimenting with different favial cleansers for years now but nothing has worked aside from a single product. It's a facial cleanser from Russia and it's a four step cleansing process. It's expensive but it keeps my breakouts at bay for the most part.

I've had issues with acne for some time now. I get a little on my face, but most of it is on my arms and back - my back being the worst out of the two. I've been using cream for it within the last 2 or so months, only to be met with minimal progress. 

Badges

I've never dealt with acne trouble, not even in my puberty years. Something I don't take for granted. 

Badges

55 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I've never dealt with acne trouble, not even in my puberty years. Something I don't take for granted. 

LUCKY! I still deal with it.

I used to on my face, but I haven't had problems with it since I was 19.

Badges