Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bohtty

Hey guys, I managed to recruit an *awesome* vector artists to help me out with the virtual pony project I am working on.

The virtual pony project will be a virtual pet adoption web service where people can register and adopt a virtual pony where they will then be able to help grow from a baby all the way to an adult. It will consist of the classic put-in-signature-to-get-people-to-click as well as additional interactivity that is still in planning but may consist of elements normally seen in games like Oregon Trail and Neopets.

A website is under construction right now and it will contain more information when finished.

All credit to Lendaclue for these outstanding vectors. I am very happy to have her on my team.

From left to right:

Zeta, Gamma, Beta, Alpha and Delta

post-3976-0-63004800-1337915565_thumb.png

These ponies will only be available for beta testing and players will be allowed to keep these ponies when we officially release as a symbol of their help during testing.

The virtual pony projectBeta will be mlpforums.com exclusive :3

• Brohoof 5

:o

When will the website be done man!? I want one of these so bad.

Our current goal is to have basic put-in-signature-to-get-clicks beta open by the end of June. This is just a goal and is by no means set in stone.

Our current goal is to have basic put-in-signature-to-get-clicks beta open by the end of June. This is just a goal and is by no means set in stone.

Another question then.

For those "Beat Babies" does a user have to keep them or would it be possible to have more then one pony at a time?

Another question then.

For those "Beat Babies" does a user have to keep them or would it be possible to have more then one pony at a time?

As of right now, I am planning to allow for an Armada of ponies. Also, they don't die. so they won't disappear if you take a break.

As of right now, I am planning to allow for an Armada of ponies. Also, they don't die. so they won't disappear if you take a break.

So these little guys are going to grow up or just stay babies, like a promotional thing?

So these little guys are going to grow up or just stay babies, like a promotional thing?

No they will grow up, they will just only be obtainable during the beta testing :]

The only ones that will not become full adults are the cannon fillies from the show, but those ponies won't be in the beta.

No they will grow up, they will just only be obtainable during the beta testing :]

The only ones that will not become full adults are the cannon fillies from the show, but those ponies won't be in the beta.

I'm so full of questions!

When/if we have more then 1 pony, do you put both of them in your signature or will clicking one like somehow give them all clicks or what-have-you?

I'm so full of questions!

When/if we have more then 1 pony, do you put both of them in your signature or will clicking one like somehow give them all clicks or what-have-you?

It'll probably be individual so as to promote some challenge in raising a bunch of ponies, but clicking on the pony will lead to a page where your other ponies will be accessible if they so choose to click on all of them xD

It'll probably be individual so as to promote some challenge in raising a bunch of ponies, but clicking on the pony will lead to a page where your other ponies will be accessible if they so choose to click on all of them xD

Do you have plan on putting non-ponies in it too?

Like Gilda or Spike or...something else?

Do you have plan on putting non-ponies in it too?

Like Gilda or Spike or...something else?

I haven't really thought about it, but now I shall :3 There is a strong possibility that they will be, but I can't say for sure.

I haven't really thought about it, but now I shall :3 There is a strong possibility that they will be, but I can't say for sure.

I think before you said something about them coming in capsules...

Are you still going to do that or will it be straightforward adoption?

I think before you said something about them coming in capsules...

Are you still going to do that or will it be straightforward adoption?

I still think I am going to do capsules because I want to give people the option to put the capsule back if they get a duplicate (no refund on the virtual currency though) and I know I would have a hard time doing it if I felt that I was just putting them back as if it were a pet store adoption.

I still think I am going to do capsules because I want to give people the option to put the capsule back if they get a duplicate (no refund on the virtual currency though) and I know I would have a hard time doing it if I felt that I was just putting them back as if it were a pet store adoption.

So what if someone gets a Pony they don't want? Like Rainbow Dash...

Will there be trading between users?

Will ponies have different color schemes on them? IE like a Red-maned Rarity or a Green Twilight or something

So what if someone gets a Pony they don't want? Like Rainbow Dash...

Will there be trading between users?

Will ponies have different color schemes on them? IE like a Red-maned Rarity or a Green Twilight or something

You will have the chance to take and adopt the pony or put it back in the capsule machine

I debated trading, It would be one of those features add after beta though.

I'm not to sure about recolors of ponies, maybe as a special edition to celebrate something.

You will have the chance to take and adopt the pony or put it back in the capsule machine

I debated trading, It would be one of those features add after beta though.

When we put the Pony back into its plastic prison, you get another spin on the machine?

Well I seriously wouldn't want to be stuck with a pony I don't like...

When we put the Pony back into its plastic prison, you get another spin on the machine?

Well I seriously wouldn't want to be stuck with a pony I don't like...

No you would have to pay more virtual currency so as to discourage spinning till you get the ones you want :P The alternative is to make a limit on put backs, but then you might get stuck with a pony you don't want. I would rather make a bit sink rather then trap people with ponies they don't want. the virtual currency will be bits

No you would have to pay more virtual currency so as to discourage spinning till you get the ones you want :P The alternative is to make a limit on put backs, but then you might get stuck with a pony you don't want. I would rather make a bit sink rather then trap people with ponies they don't want. the virtual currency will be bits

Will the virtual currency cost money or will there be ways to earn some by some slower method?

I wold assume at least one put back would be nice...Two chances are better then one.

Will the virtual currency cost money or will there be ways to earn some by some slower method?

I wold assume at least one put back would be nice...Two chances are better then one.

Maybe i'll consider 1 free put back xD.

I think it will all be free because I am afraid Hasbro will cease and desist me @_@. All it takes is one person to report violation and they will be forced, by law, to take action.

Maybe i'll consider 1 free put back xD.

I think it will all be free because I am afraid Hasbro will cease and desist me @_@. All it takes is one person to report violation and they will be forced, by law, to take action.

So have you given any thought to what alternate means a user could rake in the bits acquire bits?

So have you given any thought to what alternate means a user could rake in the bits acquire bits?

hmmm =u= not really.