Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask TheTaZe

MangoFoalix

On 6/27/2018 at 10:39 PM, TheTaZe said:

Rainbow Dash/Dashie!

"What has been your favorite Rainbow Dash episode so far?" (Mine is Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3)

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What has been your favorite Rainbow Dash episode so far?" (Mine is Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3)

Probably Tank for the Memories. Rainbow Dash makes a lot of great faces in that episode even if she is overreacting! >_>

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What has been your favorite Fluttershy episode so far?" (Mine is Filli Vanilli)

Coincidentally, that is also my favorite one of her! :squee:

I love how she battles her stage freight!

• Brohoof 2

To be fair, anything that peaks my interest. Could be from City building games, to FPS games. The games I would see myself playing the most are strategy games and FPS games. I like to play games with my friends if possible.

1 minute ago, ZethaPonderer said:

What kind of games you like? Platformer? Action? Adventure? Role-Playing Game? Strategy? Simulators?

• Brohoof 2

How do I know you aren't actually a pony from Equestria on the other side of this screen? Your probably sitting there with a cute scrunchy face while you clip-clap your little hooves down onto the keyboard, pretending to be a hooman :wacko:

If your actually a pony @TheTaZe, then I demand you take me to your portal and lead me to Equestria, I demand it right now :okiedokieloki: :laugh:  

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

How do I know you aren't actually a pony from Equestria on the other side of this screen? Your probably sitting there with a cute scrunchy face while you clip-clap your little hooves down onto the keyboard, pretending to be a hooman :wacko:

If your actually a pony @TheTaZe, then I demand you take me to your portal and lead me to Equestria, I demand it right now :okiedokieloki: :laugh:  

God, I wish I was a pony. You have no clue what I would do to become one, but sadly no I am not a pony. But I can be a pony in your dreams. ;)

Also, the portal to Equestria is in a pickle jar somewhere, just need to find it again.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Totally Nature Tune said:

Can you blind-type?

Do you have any pets?

Have you ever ridden a horse?

How old is your OC? 

Are you a morning bird or a night owl?

Yes, I can blind-type.

I have one cat named Aida.

I have not ridden a horse, sorry.

I would say my OC is my age, which is 19 right now.

I am definitely not a morning bird. Night owl for life!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Woah, someone said something on my ask me. :muffins:

Anyways, to the questions.

My favorite color is red.

I do read off and on but not as much as I would like to. If I were to read things it would be horror stories.

A typical weekday is either me going to work, school, or being at home.

I like to spend my weekends lounging around most of the time. Though I sometimes do other things!

• Brohoof 3

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @TheTaZe!

I was wondering: "What do you think of the Equestria Girls franchise now that you've watched most of it?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

What do I think of the franchise as a whole now? I like it a lot more than I used to before but I still think I like the original show much more. I don't know, the music and some other aspects are there but them using the "reforming villian" trope 6 or so times got a bit tiring.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

What's favorite cat breed? 
Any negative opinions regarding cats?
Best things about cats?
:catface:

I don't really know much about cat breeds but I will say that my cat is a tortoise shell and I love my own cat so I would that is my favorite one.

Eh, maybe that they like puking up stuff once in awhile.

They are fluffy as all hell!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Friendship is Magic does that, too. :ooh:

Did you like Sunset Shimmer? 

Aye; I would say so. She is a pretty cute character. Also, I love her voice. :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

She kinda sounds like Twilight Sparkle, huh? :-P

Sunset Shimmer kind of is the EqG Princess Twilight in a way. Sci-twi is in a weird position though. I don't really view her as the main focus of the series.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Sunset Shimmer kind of is the EqG Princess Twilight in a way.

I was making a joke because Rebecca Shoichet (Sunset Shimmer) is Twilight Sparkle's singing voice. ^_^

Speaking of singing, "Did you have a favorite song you heard from the movies?".

I know they all sound the same after a while. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I was making a joke because Rebecca Shoichet (Sunset Shimmer) is Twilight Sparkle's singing voice. ^_^

Speaking of singing, "Did you have a favorite song you heard from the movies?".

I know they all sound the same after a while. 

Oh, she is? I actually completely forgot about that.

My favorite song? I would still say this song from the first movie is the best and more specifically this remix. :love:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

@TheTaZe What did you think of Forgotten Friendship:ooh:

It had an interesting premise to it. Though the ending was pretty predictable to me. The thing with the Equestria girl movies and specials that they have this trope at the end of them to redeem the villain that is that special/movie. It's nice to see it once or twice but 6 or 7 times got a bit grating to me.

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

It had an interesting premise to it. Though the ending was pretty predictable to me. The thing with the Equestria girl movies and specials that they have this trope at the end of them to redeem the villain that is that special/movie. It's nice to see it once or twice but 6 or 7 times got a bit grating to me.

Yeah. Wallflower was a pretty weak “villain”.  The villains are pretty weak, even Sunset. At least her redemption took a couple movies. Most of the school still hated her in Rainbow Rock. So her redemption wasn’t quick and done.

The movie was another character piece for Sunset to show she still had a lot to learn. It took Trixie to tell her that not being mean wasn’t enough, you had to be nice as well. The adorkable Twilight moments in the library have to be my favorite part. :ticking:

I do think the costumes are a lot better than in Camp Everfree. 

Do you think you’ll watch the next movie/special when it comes out?

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2