Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many brohoofs do you give each day?

Dashy 4 Ever

How many brohoofs do you give each day?  

23 users have voted

1. 1. How many brohoofs do you give each day?

• I'm disappointed in myself
    • Under 10
    • Over 20
    • Around 30
    • Broke my mouse giving them
    • Point where I don't bother counting

I don't even know. :P I brohoof almost every status update and reply that appears in my notifications, some posts in threads... I'm sure every time I log in, a lot of users get dozens of notifications about me reacting to their posts. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 13

Just now, Tacodidra said:

I don't even know. :P I brohoof almost every status update and reply that appears in my notifications, some posts in threads... I'm sure every time I log in, a lot of users get dozens of notifications about me reacting to their posts. :adorkable:

I do notice that a lot. You're the one who stands out the most to me. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

i never stoped to think about it,i guess around 30,really depends on how long i stay online each day
lets get this number up a bit then,brohoofs for everypony

Edited by Lord Valtasar
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

All of them. :catface:

That's only a slight exaggeration. :D

Only a slight one, eh? :toldya:

759521983_1546335__safe_artist-colon-smoldix_oc_oc-colon-fillyanon_oconly_bust_chestfluff_earfluff_e-i_female_filly_hoofonchin_lookingup_raisedeyebrow_(1).thumb.png.74aab475f5efea3ce578c842f84f23f7.png

• Brohoof 4

I don't brohoof that often, I mean, I guess it's probably between 20 or 30 everyday is what I brohoof, maybe more maybe a little less depending on how active I am given any day. I honestly don't really pay too much attention to how often I do it, and it's kinda easy to loose track of it as well :rarity:

I think we all know that @Totally Wannabrony would be the King of giving out brohoofs though :please:

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

Actually, I'd say he's undoubtedly the King of Teacups! teacup.png

He does give brohoofs too but more often teacups! :D

You must not play too many Forum games then, my dude~! :D

• Brohoof 3

To be honest I don't know; I just give as much as needed, one day a lot, the other day much less. :P It all depends on the activity and stuff.~

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

You must not play too many Forum games then, my dude~! :D

You're right, I rarely participate in those (most of what I do here is reply to statuses). :laugh: Almost every time I see a teacup reaction on one of my posts, I know who it's from! :)

• Brohoof 5

Khajiit's brohoofs are not a thing to trifle or play with. They are measured, accurate and one needs to earn them. That's why I am proudly disappointed in myself!

...wait.

• Brohoof 5

Well, I went on the tally to get my total of brohoofs that I have given out on all the time I've been here. That totals up to a whopping 32446. I counted how many days I have been here on the forums but that wasn't hard since two days ago I celebrated being here half a year. I divided 32446 by 185 and the answer rounds down to about 175 brohoofs per day. But I included the days where I haven't been on, the days I don't feel like doing anything and that I wasn't very active in brohoofing until a few months in. Plus, that only counts for brohoof, not any of the other reactions, so the answer actually is much higher than 175. I don't bother counting though. :D 

• Brohoof 5

i used to give like 500-1000 in a day when i was the most active here these days i give like 1-5

I should probably give bit more these days,  back then my goal was 100k  but then stuff happened and i stopped it just doesnt feel the same anymore :/

• Brohoof 3