Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Race to the End (OOC)

Emerald Heart

@Pr0m4NV14 Wish I could, but the rules state "Pony" and both of my OCs are NOT Ponies. One is a Siren and the other is a Mythical Wolf from Eons ago, so...yeah. Rules #2 and #3. But if I had a pony, I would apply. 

Regardless, have fun. 

8 hours ago, Moonlit said:

@Pr0m4NV14 Wish I could, but the rules state "Pony" and both of my OCs are NOT Ponies. One is a Siren and the other is a Mythical Wolf from Eons ago, so...yeah. Rules #2 and #3. But if I had a pony, I would apply. 

Regardless, have fun. 

I could make an exception. I need one that walks on land and make sure it doesn't god mod.

Just now, Lloyd said:

Well I don't exactly have any OCs from appaloosa and it'd be easier to use one that I already have. :please:

It does seem like a interesting idea though.

Do you have any from Canterlot?

@Emerald<3 @Lucid_Nightlight @Pr0m4NV14 @MisterRe @Lloyd

I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be able to make my response, since I have off to bed for work tomorrow. I fell asleep on accident and didn't get a chance to let everyone know ahead of time. I'll make sure to make my response when I wake up and when I get home from work. I'm really sorry about that and I hope you can forgive me.

3 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

You know, methinks that now would be a great time to have our characters actually interact and get to know each other 

Maybe when they are on the road and stop to make camp? That, or maybe they can right there in the throne room. 

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Should I reply or not?

I've been waiting for everybody.

Sorry about the late reply. I was helping my mom clean up the house. My sister is coming home to visit for a few days and I had to help out. Responding now.