Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Race to the End (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

@Emerald<3 @FanOfManyShows @Lucid_Nightlight @Pr0m4NV14 @MisterRe

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have work tomorrow. I work from 7:00 am to 5:30 EST. I have overtime this week and work 6 days instead of 4 days. So, I won't be able to answer until later in the day. Just wanted to let you guys know, so I'll talk to you all later. Goodnight. :)

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

I'm down:)

Thanks man.

Awesome and you're welcome. Just making sure on something. Would it be okay if Dynamo checked on Ursa and have their watch together? Maybe after it's time for them to send the next pony to do their guard duty, the two of them cuddle up together, or something like that?

@Emerald<3 @FanOfManyShows 

Oh, okay. I could see that as Crystal trying to be closer to Dynamo. Maybe as a certain plot point in the story, or something along those lines. I'm not a fan of love triangles or stuff like that, to be honest. It would be interesting to see, but I would still stay with Dynamo and Ursa in a pairing, if that's okay. :) 

@Emerald<3 @FanOfManyShows

Oh, okay and that's my bad. I was honestly confused. I saw you guys said love triangle between the three characters and I was confused on who the love triangle was specified over. :laugh:

I am just wondering though. What is the pairing going to be for Ursa's love interest. Also, be right back. Going to get ice cream with my sister.